Recent content by K-2

1. K-2

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

Got two of the Humble Bazooka bluetooth dongles. Plugged it into my cmvs, got the 8bitdos working no sweat. They are not the same as originals. But for casual bashing with friends... They won't know the difference.
  2. K-2

Sylvie's Temporary Saturn Station at Mom's house

nah, that's the 3d pad. I've seen kids use that pad like surgeons. I'm talking about these: 2nd only to the orb and scepter of kings and queens.
  3. K-2

Anybody handy with photoshop?

Ive got a an old B&W photo of a relative riding an ostrich that I was hoping to colorize for an Xmas gift. Willing to pay for time. Appreciate it!
  4. K-2

Battlefield 1 Xbone $50 shipped!!

Got a copy of Battlefield 1 that came with my new Xbone. Physical copy sealed in its original wrap. Can ship monday-save yourself 10 bucks + tax!!
  5. K-2

Official A/V Thread

Latest setup pic and update: Dog approved! Currently running: -Bryston 2BLP amp - thanks are in order to Ash for peeling a fresh one from his stack.:buttrock: -Bryston BP6 preamp - had it for a couple of weeks now and this has really made a huge improvement. Before using the BP6 I was...
  6. K-2

Micomsoft XNEO-1 Red Tint

Against my better judgement, I recently bought a shabby Micomsoft XNEO-1 and while I realize S-video has its faults, the picture I'm getting has an overly red hue - see photo below: Anybody ventured inside of one of these gizmos and have any advice? I've tried fiddling with the plug and...
  7. K-2

WTT: Crossed Swords 2 AES for Psychic Assassin Taromaru

Ransom photos have been exchanged :buttrock:
  8. K-2

How did you buy Homecarts in the late 90s?

The above is a question for the OGs of the forum. I understand back in the early days Software Etc., and Babages sold the carts in stores, but what about some of the later English carts before the forum, or the Internet as we know it today? I remember seeing advertisements in the back of...
  9. K-2

Questions on "Freaked" Homecarts

So recently I bought a KoF 99 English homecart with no signs of NGF shenanigans and was wondering if that makes it suspect... I know there is a very long history behind NGF and all I'm interested in knowing is: -what homecarts got regularly freaked? -what are the signs or markings of a freak...
  10. K-2

All sold

just going to leave these here: :keke::keke::keke::keke::keke::keke:
  11. K-2

WTT: Crossed Swords 2 AES for Psychic Assassin Taromaru

Like the title says, looking for Psychic Assassin in nice shape for my mint CS2 homecart made by Razoola.
  12. K-2

WTB: Castlevania 3: Drac's Curse

Just gave my copy to a friend and can't live without it. Anybody with a double hit me up. Bounty set at 35 bucks for a nice example. Thanks!
  13. K-2

IC: Pax East 2016 tickets

Seeing if anybody needs a set of all three days: April 22, 23 and 24th. Selling them at face value $150 for the set. No splitsys.
  14. K-2

Famicom cart storage

Famicom carts should be about the same size as Sega for the baseball card box Got to leave some room so you can flip through them and lean them all over to close the box. Post 1000 gents
  15. K-2

Post Your Recent Purchases!

NSFW: