Recent content by juanjuan

1. juanjuan

WTB: Ys Chronicles and Oath In Felghana PSP Complete

Hell, if you are trying to get rid of your PSP games, give me some prices and I'll take lots off your dusty shelfs...but I'm mainly looking for the the 2 subject titles in complete condition (dont need the special edition thingies, but would take as well). Thanks.
  2. juanjuan

FS: NBA 2K9 360

Mint complete $45 shipped.
  3. juanjuan

DC to JAMMA adapter

As the title says, looking for a DC to jamma adapter, either a custom made or a commercially available kind. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, as long as it works, has VMU support and strong video output I'm good to go. Please let me know what you have and we'll discuss.
  4. juanjuan

New Astro and MVS25 for sale, Denver *Pics Added*

/*******************************************************/ Just to make this clear...I'm NOT selling ANYTHING by itself before potential local buyers get a chance to take a look at what I have. Obviously, I'm trying to use that as bait in order to get rid of this stuff as soon as possible. I...
  5. juanjuan

Wanted: Dreamcast to Jamma Converter

PM me what you have, be it custom, one of the ones ultimarc sells or whatever else that will allow me to play the DC on my cabs. Thanks!
  6. juanjuan

New Astro City Power Supply

The PSU of my astro city just died, so I'm in the market for a replacement. Does anybody know where I can get one with the standard connectors fitted on the cabinet? If not, what PSU would you recommend in terms of price/reliability? I'd rather get an OEM one, to eliminate having to rewire...
  7. juanjuan

Akihabara Shop opinions wanted

Anybody here ordered from akihabarashop.com? What has been your experience? Does anybody have an email address I can use to contact the owner the directly? I've sent an order request twice in the past couple of days using their online form and still have not received a reply. Going through some...
  8. juanjuan

WTB Ultimarc's J-Pac

Just wanted to see if anybody has a used one collecting dust before I buy directly from Ultimarc. Shoot over a price and lets strike a deal.
  9. juanjuan

Japanese arcade stools restoration

Today in extreme makeover...fixing up authentic arcade candy cab stools. Even with basic (meaning first time) upholstery skills, the results are pretty outstanding. Per unit itemization: Fabric - $4.50 Seat padding - $2.49 Rubber caps for legs - $1.99 ------------------------------------ Total-...
  10. juanjuan

Swap your GBA Micro for my GBA SP NES Limited Edition

Lets see if anybody has anything that I don't need to offer! Maybe do a swap for a GBA Micro?!? Have MVS, GBA, NGPC games you want to get rid of? As long as they are complete, I'm all ears. Thing is mint as can be. Im thinking ~$60-70 cash value.. dunno what they are going for...just make an...
  11. juanjuan

FS-Saturn(SFZero3) PCE(Spriggan)

Open to reasonable offers on all games, all prices shipped (pls ignore the dates on the pics, as I just changed batteries and didn't reset the datetime): Condition (1-5) 1=poor 5=mint Saturn Radiant Silvergun - (3) No spine, disc has some scratches, manual some creases and finger marks - $135...
  12. juanjuan

25" Dynamo Cabinet **SOLD**

25" Dynamo Cabinet, currently in vertical orientation in the Denver CO area. Monitor does have some burn in. Has Happ controls, in standard JAMMA 3 button configuration. The control panel overlay is horrible and needs to be replaced, and it could use a coat of pain, but otherwise in pretty...
  13. juanjuan

2 Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y sticks

Brand new. $45 Shipped takes em both. Paypal preferred.
  14. juanjuan

Complete Skeleton Saturn FS

Derby version, complete with all docs, baggies and cables. Box is in good shape, system and controller are mint. I have many pics; please pm with your email addy and Ill send 'em to you. Dont really know what the market value of this is, so I'll take offers for the time being. Thanks for...
  15. juanjuan

Wanted Top Hunter MVS

I'm only looking for a loose cart. Please PM your offers.