Recent content by joecommando

1. joecommando

AES game display ideas?

Some great ideas in here. Will check them out and decide what suits my space best.
  2. joecommando

AES game display ideas?

You can't post on neo-geo.com and not expect to get 🔥 it goes with the territory.
  3. joecommando

AES game display ideas?

Looking for collection display ideas. Was wondering if anyone has a good solution for displaying AES games? I want to display my games with the front artwork on the case being clearly visible. I tried just putting them front facing on the shelf but they tip over so easily and I dont want to...
  4. joecommando

FS: Boxed Modded Japan Neo Geo Aes

damn, got beat to it :( if deal falls through hit me up Razo
  5. joecommando

SOLD: RGB Modded SNES Jr.

interested for sure, PM incoming
  6. joecommando

CPS2 boards for sale / trade

Progear sold! make me an offer on the other games.
  7. joecommando

MVS carts for sale /trade

Also have an original English MVS Slug 1 for sale $75 shipped
  8. joecommando

WTB (mostly common) JP AES Carts

since selling off all my arcade stuff im focusing on JP home carts. looking for the following mostly common/uncommon games (complete Japanese versions only) Baseball stars 2 Crossed swords Eightman King of the monsters 1 and 2 Last blade 2 Robo army
  9. joecommando

Kentarou Miura passed away?????(creator of BERSERK)

I remember reading an interview years ago. Miura said that he would take breaks in writing for his own sanity.
  10. joecommando

I appreciate the offer but it's all good my man.
  11. joecommando

Lol, yeah someone has my old supergun XD
  12. joecommando

Selling off all my left over arcade stuff. moving in with the girlfriend and no room for arcades. Prices are shipped in the con US. Will consider trades for AES carts. If prices are off feel free to shoot me an offer. SF2XT grandmaster challenge JP on battery B board only $275 SFZ2 grey asia on...
  13. joecommando

MVS carts for sale /trade

selling off whats left of my MVS stuff. All original and cart only, in fully working order. Moving in with gilrfriend and getting rid of all my arcade stuff. (no room :( ) all prices are shipped in the con US. If my prices are off let me know, havent kept up much on current value. will consider...
  14. joecommando

How has turnover at your job been lately?

It's things like this that make me glad i'm self employed. At the same time you should be grateful to be working. Almost all of my friends are laid off / lost their jobs due to Covid.
  15. joecommando

FS: Last Blade US - AES

and now he's removed all of the pics, GTAB