Recent content by joala

1. joala

Anybody watch Chernobyl?

Halfway through This will haunt me tonight...
  2. joala

NG Game of the month April 2018 - Metal Slug 2

Bastard!! Thats me off 3rd spot :) Not sure I can do much more, I'm gonna end up hating this game lol I'm just waiting on the patched turbo chip then I'll put my own MS2T cart together and see how much harder it is with less slowdown....
  3. joala

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Decent round on Australia (of course) with ze german
  4. joala

Think I found some more hidden POWs - at the end of the first tunnel bit on level 5, just before the big red door - 2 or 3 POWs at the ceiling. You big tymers might already know about those. Its been a fucking mission breaking 3mil. 2 lives left start of level 6 then died twice in the space of...
  5. joala

So close to 3mil! Got up to the level 5 boss. The changes in speed just make it insane.
  6. joala

Certainly no big tymer but getting better - 2.6mil
  7. joala

Just smashed a few more sessions out... Found a secret on stage one - shoot up at the palm tree closest to the foreground, gives some goodies and extra hostages. Managed to finish stage one with that fucking camel. Hit 2mil at the top with the extras I found
  8. joala

Cheers fellas... Here's my "save face" attempt:
  9. joala

Normal level, console version, up to final stage. Its a bitch with all the slowdown Waiting on a chip so I can patch my own MS2T
  10. joala

Magical Drop 3 "Proto"?

Where is WildLombax? We have the rare protos... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Not-for-sale-SNK-NEO-GEO-MVS-Magical-Drop-3-PROTOTYPE-ROM-Made-in-Japan-Works/123060038577?hash=item1ca6f32bb1:g:uh4AAOSwE0ZaxeE~
  11. joala

WTB: Metal Slug 2 Turbo

Seems I keep missing these... Any of you gents got a turbo patched MS2 cart or have an already burned eeprom so I can patch my own? Eternal gratitude (and the cart/shipping price) can be yours.... Cheers
  12. joala

Anyone up for a DVD tonight?

https://us.cnn.com/2018/03/23/politics/stormy-daniels-lawyer-dvd-tweet/index.html
  13. joala

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Some shit arrived from Florida today.... :keke: Not sure how it got here so quick...
  14. joala

*FOUND!!* WTB: MikeMoffit NeoGeo>Genesis Controller Converter

Fellas, anyone got a MikeMoffit NeoGeo to Genesis/Megadrive controller converter to sell? Mike was selling these a couple of years back. I've contacted the man directly but he thinks he has sold out. If anyone has one they can part with, hit me up Cheers