Recent content by JLukas

1. J

Ad-Aware 6.0 out

<a href="http://www.lavasoft.nu" target="_blank">http://www.lavasoft.nu</a> Uninstall both your old version and refupdate first. Then after installing use the built-in update feature to get the latest reference file (even though it just came out there's already a newer ref file) Found 50+...
  2. J

Neo candy 25 dimensions

Anyone got the dimensions of a Neo 25 candy cab, specifically how wide it is? I want to know if I can get it through a bedroom doorway, hehe Thanks buttrock
  3. J

HDTV and videogame system Q's

This has had me wondering for a while, maybe someone can give me some info. On HDTVs that have a "built in line-doubler" (take an interlaced image and upgrade it to 480p), does that work with videogame signals or only TV broadcasts? If it works with videogames, how is the quality? For...
  4. J

FS: MVS, SNES, GCN, PSX, PS2 items - Updated!

Neo Geo MVS All carts 100% SNK and have original English labels fully intact w/serial #s Bust A Move Again complete kit, near mint, matching serials. $215 shipped Gamecube New in package import Memory Card 59 *Update - now on eBay* Playstation2 DVD Region X for PS2s with 1.10 DVD drivers...
  5. J

WTB: Sengoku MVS kit, other MVS items

Looking for the following MVS kits: Sengoku (first one), Blue's Journey, Super Spy, Metal Slug X Also looking for a Samurai Showdown 3 MVS cart with Mini Marquee, and 2 "Neo Geo MVS" mini marquees in excellent condition. Please drop me a PM or email if you have any of the above for sale...
  6. J

Setting hard dips / freeplay vs. coins

Got my dedicated 2 slot MVS, and wondering how do I change the machine from coin mode to freeplay mode, and vice versa? It doesn't look like the The "Setting the Hard Dips" menu lets you change anything, and I'm guessing by the term hard dips that they have to be changed on the PCB directly. I...
  7. J

Dip settings?

Are there any sites that have a list of dip settings covering a number of games? Of the sites I've found they either only have 1 or 2 games, or the links don't work :( Thanks for any help!
  8. J

WTB: Sengoku 2 AES

Looking for a U.S. AES Sengoku 2. Must be complete with everything in excellent or better condition. Drop me a PM or e-mail. Thanks :D