Recent content by Ip Man

1. Ip Man

Happy Birthday LoneSage

HB LoneSahgei.
  2. Ip Man

Can't get Mame to recogize my rom

Have you tried shumping it? :LOL:. Good luck, dude. I didn't even know you could run Mame on real hardware, unless you're talking about those multi rom cabinets or what ever they're called.
  3. Ip Man

Can't get Mame to recogize my rom

Mame's pretty simple to run. Just watch a youtube video if you're having trouble.
  4. Ip Man

Weekly Roundup

I had to try Sekiro being a huge Tenchu fan and I have to say it's the worst best game ever made due to how difficult it was. If the difficulty was bearable it would shit on all stealth ninja games that came before it. I think I got through 10% of the game in four months. I'm not some one who is...
  5. Ip Man

Weekly Roundup

Was playing some Chrono Trigger, Super Castlevania 4 and Turtles in Time but went back to the Neo. Real Bout Special: Still finding new combos in this awesome classic. King of Fighters 94: Has some of my favourite back grounds in any fighter and I love the simplicity of 94/95. Metal Slug X...
  6. Ip Man

I like to play the first World Heroes

WH's is another series I want to go back and give another try. Did the same with Karnov's Revenge and now I love it.
  7. Ip Man

Holy shit I missed you guys!

Seeing a lot of old faces. Maybe the cut out was a good thing.
  8. Ip Man

Favorite childhood action figures

Although Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my favourite toy line as a child but I also loved the Terminator 2 figures
  9. Ip Man

Happy Birthday Arcademan!

Now it really is official!. happy belated birthday, dude.
  10. Ip Man

The Broken Gear: A Final Fight film

any one else seen this?. it's no street fighter assassins fist but i loved it. i think they captured the final fight vibe pretty well. the cast was perfect, especially cody.
  11. Ip Man

Show Your Desktop 2018 Edition

still the same
  12. Ip Man

Happy Birthday BlackaneseNinja

happy birthday BN :-J, hope you're having a good one.
  13. Ip Man

What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

jack's always been a fat twat.