3. I

Raffle: King of Fighters 99 MVS

Add me to the raffle.
  4. I

Jimmies Unrustled Raffle 16'

Put me down for raffles 1, 2 and 4.
  5. I

Sold!

Game is no longer on hold and available once more.
  6. I

Giving away comics...

Hope I'm not too late. If you haven't given away all your comics yet, may I suggest Operation Comix Relief? They donate comics to troops serving in Iraq, Afghanistan and beyond. http://www.operationcomixrelief.org/ Now, I know it sounds quite similar to Operation Supply Drop, but I've been...
  7. I

Sold!

All gone! See you next sale, everybody!
  8. I

Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

Glad you like your bundle of goodies, Vectorman0. For the record, the illustration is of Star Butterfly from Star VS. The Forces of Evil (a parody of the magical girl genre currently airing on Disney XD; definitely worth watching for the Laser Puppies).
  9. I

Swery65 Appears On French Youtube Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD25QKh6mGA Jump to the 1:20 mark to hear him talk about the first game he got paid to work on.
  10. I

Happy Birthday insaneben and 2D_Master

Thanks everyone! I've had a fantastic birthday, and seeing this thread is the icing on the cake. Thanks again!
  11. I

Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

Secret Santa Comes Early! Since tonight's the first night of Hanukkah, I've got a reasonable excuse to go ahead and open up my gift. This assortment of gifts comes courtesy of wyo_vr4. All I can say is WOW. Never before have I received such a "unique" assortment of gifts from a long-time...
  12. I

KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

Oops- grammatical goof. What I meant to say to say is that is moves like an MMORPG with a bit of lag. Back on topic, what concerns me most is that SNKP has never been able to get a complete grasp on 3D gameplay (see the "tripped-up" slowdown in KOF: Maximum Impact 1, 2 and Regulation A). Factor...
  13. I

KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

Frankly, I'd be surprised if they even get HALF of the names on this list into the final product. To me, right now it looks like an Atomiswave fighter circa 2005 and moves like an MMORPG. I'm hoping it'll improve on both those fronts by the time KOF XV is released for the PS4. (I know what I...
  14. I

Bring Back MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000

Looking forward to seeing how the revival turns out in the next couple years from now. (I won't be supporting the Kickstarter, but I have no doubt it'll meet, and very likely exceed, its main goal and many, if not all of, the stretch goals.) In the meantime, I've got a new Rifftrax Live to look...