Recent content by HornheaDD

1. HornheaDD

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

The music video, and the deeper interviews with Dean Learner are gold. Especially when he talks about the "possibility" that Madeline Wool's body is "probably" buried under a building somewhere in London, lolol
  2. HornheaDD

$1500?

The thing is, for me I want the arcade experience. I'm all about using a RasPi, or eventually getting the MiSTerCade. I dont mind not using original software. Emulation isn't an issue for me. But the feeling of playing the game on a real cab is what I'm after. I was lucky to find my Neo25 and...
  3. HornheaDD

Anyone here collect toys/Action Firgures?

No one misses Jar Jar Binks.
  4. HornheaDD

Gotta love that 24 bit coffee..

Well yeah. It's bigger, badder, better.
  5. HornheaDD

I got it on Etsy, but it was on sale. It's $20 now. Mine ended up about $20 after shipping tho, so it will probably even out lol.
  6. HornheaDD

That was too sludgy for me lol
  7. HornheaDD

This is the Rising Tackle blend.
  8. HornheaDD

Yard work. A necessary evil.

Fire.
  9. HornheaDD

$1500?

Oh I definitely wouldn't pay that much, I was just shocked and appalled that he/they want $800 for shipping. Im keeping my eyes out locally for sure. It's not like a super-priority to find one (plus I honestly dont think the wife would be too happy about it) but if I found one for a good...
  10. HornheaDD

$1500?

In a facebook group, Yaton posted that some candies can be shipped from China. $700 for the cab and $800 for shipping to my door. Is that seriously the going rate? I guess 7 bills for an Astro isn't bad, but - more than the cab for shipping? And it will take like 4-5 months to get here?
  11. HornheaDD

23/15

Been married 23 years today and the wife got me a 15 year bottle of The Macallan. Shes pretty great. Now I'm spending the rest of the afternoon baking bread and drinking 15 year single malt. Sundays, bro. Sundays.
  12. HornheaDD

Yard work. A necessary evil.

I grew up on 4 acres, two living space, 2 field. I had to mow the 2 acres every other weekend. *Most of the time, my dad had a working riding mower. The times he didn't, I had to hoof it. That fucking SUCKED. I hate yardwork. Hate it. Hats off to those who get some therapy/joy out of it...
  13. HornheaDD

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Well, Invincible ended as I figured it would. Already been renewed for Seasons 2 and 3 so that'll be cool. The train scene in this last episode was... damn. And believe it or not - Invincible escalates from there. Quite. A. Bit.
  14. HornheaDD

Anyone here collect toys/Action Firgures?

Picked up WFC Kingdom Huffer the other day. A little smaller than I'd like but a pretty good rendition.
  15. HornheaDD

The "I am a bad person" thread.

I am a fat person.