Recent content by Highlander67

1. H

FS: Need For Speed:The Run (Xbox-360)

SOLD Thanks
  2. H

FS: Misc Video Games (Xbox-360, PS2, Wii, Gamecube)

I have for sale a mixture of videogames listed below. The price listed by each game does not include shipping. Shipping for each game is $4.00within the U.S. If you purchase 2 or more games, I will only charge $4.00 total to you. The only exception to this rule is the Grand Theft Auto...
  3. H

FS: Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360 Version)

I have a used copy of Battlefield 3 for the X-Box 360. The game is the limited edition version that includes the map DLC for "Back To Karland". The Online Pass has not been used so you can get online. The game is complete and the Discs are in Minty Fresh shape. Asking $40.00 shipped to you...
  4. H

FS: SATA Hard Drives

I have for sale a bunch of SATA Hard Drives. All the drives are used but in perfect working shape. All the hard drives have been formatted and come wrapped in a Anti-Static Bag. Shipping: Shipping per drive is $4.00 within the U.S. If you purchase 3 or more, I will ship them all for only...
  5. H

SOLD (Please Remove)

SOLD Thanks
  6. H

Anybody up for Xbox-Live?

I have Dead Island, MW3 and BF3, who is up for playing? My Gamertag is Highlander1976. Go and add me. Cool
  7. H

FS: Misc Games (Xbox 360, Gamecube,Wii)

I have for sales a mixtures of games listed below. The prices listed do not include shipping. Add $2.00 per game (US Shipping Only) or if you buy 3 or more, I will include free shipping within the US. Paypal Only accepted. Fee Free Xbox 360 Games: 1.) Wheelman - Complete w/Case, Game...
  8. H

Song Question

My daughter saw this video from Kotaku and now wants to add it her her ipod. Anybody know where I can download this song for her? I think the group is AKB48. I figure a J-Pop person would know about this kind of stuff. Thanks
  9. H

FS: Black Ops (Xbox-360)

I have for sale a complete Used copy of COD - Black Ops for the Xbox-360. Game disc is in near-mint condition. Asking $35.00 shipped to you within the US Only. If interested, PM me here. Thanks
  10. H

Super Metroid??? This much

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Metroid-New-Sealed-SNES-VGA-85-/230644893209?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item35b381c619 Did I miss a recent price spike on Super Metroid? Maybe it's time to sell mine.
  11. H

FS: Killzone 3

I have a complete and mint copy of Killzone 3 for the PS3. The game comes complete with the case, instructions and Game Disc. Asking $38.00 shipped within the US Paypal Gift Only. Thanks
  12. H

SOLD

SOLD Thanks
  13. H

FS: PC/Networking Parts

I have for sale a mixture of PC Parts. All parts are used but in working order. Since I have no way of verifying your technical background of PC hardware, all parts are SOLD-AS-IS. Shipping Terms: All items listed below do not include shipping. Shipping per item is set at $2.00. If more...
  14. H

For Sale: Misc Items LIST UPDATED 2-11-11

I have a few odds & ends to sell weeding out some things from my collection. Shipping Terms: All prices listed below do not include shipping. Please add $2.00 per item for items shipping within the U.S. If you purchase 3 or more items, I will give a flat rate of $5.00 shipping. Payment...
  15. H

FS: PC Hard Drives (Various)

I have a variety of PC hard-drives. All the Hard-Drives are used but are in working order. Most of the listed Hard-Drives below are warranty replacement drives from Western Digital and Seagate. All Hard-Drives have been formatted. Hard-Drives are Sold-AS-IS. Shipping Terms: All Drives will...