Recent content by hermosaguy

1. H

WTB: 1 Slot MVS in the Los Angeles Area

Looking to get one today if possible, let me know and I can pick it up. Thank you!
  2. H

WTB: Modded Saturn

Looking to see if anyone has a modded saturn up for grabs, I'm over in the states. Thanks!
  3. H

WTB: New Nintendo 3DSXL

So picked up the new Xenoblade and of course doesn't work with my old 3ds. Shipping would be to California, thank you!
  4. H

Button Fix for Osman Board

Seems my buttons 1 doesn't work for my Osman board. Looking to ship it out and get it fixed and returned. Let me know the cost, i'm over in the states. Thank you!
  5. H

WTB Taito Type X Motherboard and I/O

Shipping would be in the states. Thank you!
  6. H

Dolphin Blue Kit, Naomi, CPS2, Current Gen Games etc

Sexy camera lenses are more my interest than games at the moment so tons of stuff I'm getting rid of. If anything seems off, shoot me an email to duanesters81 at gmail. http://imageshack.us/g/18/xbsh.jpg/ Prices don't include shipping. I'll ship priority with tracking from California...
  7. H

HD Helmet Hero $200 shipped in the states

I had found a better solution for recording gameplay on my cabinet than this, so looking to purchase a jamma capture card instead.
  8. H

Moonwalker Jamma $220 shipped in the states

Paypal gift or add 4% I can take pics on request. Thanks for looking!
  9. H

FS Madden 2012 for 360 and PS3, LE stuff and Wii Games, Soundtracks etc

Edited sold items, some now on Ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/gnomon_school/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562 Got a PS3 and a 360 version of Madden 2012 sealed. $45 each shipped in the states if anyone is interested. -Cave Soundtracks- $40 shipped each or take them all away for $150 shipped 2SP+C'K...
  10. H

Video Game Odds and Ends and Sountracks

Making some space for the summer so clearing out a bunch of stuff I don't need. I can get pics on request, feel free to PM me any questions till I get this all organized better. Shipped from the Los Angeles as a gift or take the 4%. If you are in the area feel free to pickup. I've cut all the...
  11. H

Double Dragon 2-2P 2 Button Adds Credit

Is there a setting in the dips why the 2nd player #2 button on my Egret 3 is inserting a credit? Other 2 player games work fine without a hitch. Thanks!
  12. H

WTB: Double Dragon 2 Jamma

Let me know if you have one up for grabs! Thanks!
  13. H

WTB Tototek SMS Pro 32 Cart

Let me know if you have one up for grabs! Thanks!
  14. H

Aluisi or OOM-9...

Solved.
  15. H

Marvel VS Capcom 2 Naomi Screen Freeze?

I am using the usa naomi bios 'E' and what appears to be a US mvc2 cart. I have been able to use it fine for a year, and it had just recently started freezing. I had tried it with different mobos (another us and japanese) and i still get the same problem, so with egret 2 and new astro city...