Recent content by Hawwa

1. Hawwa

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I knew I was gonna receive some hate for PSII but what can I say? I played quite a lot since it was on the machine on the bar closest to my childhood house so I have good memories of that piece of shit of a game. I also noticed that MS4 cart's texture is different than any other cart I own...
  2. Hawwa

I came here to brag about these But then I saw Lachlan's Viewlix...
  3. Hawwa

NeoGeo World ITALY Updade 10/11/2021

And he means EXACTLY.
  4. Hawwa

One game, just one.

It'd be hard but Metal Slug.
  5. Hawwa

WTB: Zelda Artifact

This not being in the ZELDA DOLL TRADING FORUM makes my heart burn.
  6. Hawwa

Building a MVS 4 slot cab (US style) from Scratch. Questions in regards to paint etc

Thanks for the pics. That's a NANAO pc monitor? Didn't know they even existed...
  7. Hawwa

Building a MVS 4 slot cab (US style) from Scratch. Questions in regards to paint etc

Yes, pics please. I can't help you with your answers but I built myself a bartop (with lcd, not big enough game room for a crt one) so if you have any building doubt maybe I could help.
  8. Hawwa

"Sleeper" Arcade Titles

I played the hell out of Radikal Bikers here on Spain on its dedicated cabinet. I even remember we made up lyrics for the music to match the gameplay "Powerpig in your feet, your mother fucks with me" we were 15 and thought it was cool. LOL
  9. Hawwa

Been away for a while but now I bring you some AES and MVS goodness as a token: Still in the "cheap ass JP AES" lookout.
  10. Hawwa

FS: Nintendo Switch Lites...

Fuck, I lost my SNES privileges for 3 months for not passing a physics evaluation. Flying colours since then.
  11. Hawwa

Neo Geo MVS Boards. Kits and Carts

Hello! As commented on the previous post, I'm interested in some of the games, all lose carts ans EN label version (if multiple copies, the best label available): Captain Tomaday Fatal fury 3 (I know it's on hold, in case it doesn't go forward) Football frenzy Power spikes II Puzzle bobble RB...
  12. Hawwa

Quest of Jongmaster

I read Dongmaster and now I'm frankly dissapointed.
  13. Hawwa

MVS Boards, Kits and Carts

I'll keep an eye on this thread, I'm still missing some must-have games in my MVS collection.
  14. Hawwa

Stealthlurker has passed away.

RIP Stealthlurker, sad news indeed.
  15. Hawwa

The Game Room arcade in Republic, WA...

Very well done sir. Would I be attending to a meeting like that the organizer would never have to pay for a drink.