Recent content by Halox

1. H

WTB MVS: Blazing Star, Matrimelee, and Top Hunter

Title says it all. Just looking for some more carts that my son will enjoy playing. EDIT: Blazing Star and Top Hunter have been purchased Still looking for Matrimelee.
  2. H

WTB: RB2, RBS, and KoF 2001 MVS bare cart

Hey all... I seem to have lost my real bout 2 and real bout special around the time I moved to Atlanta. Need to replace them. Also looking for a 2001 cart. These don't need to look beautiful. A label will suffice, and art is also unnecessary. The only thing I require is that they work, are...
  3. H

WTB: Candy Cabinet on the East coast

Hello all, I'm moving into my new house in Atlanta, and have gotten the green light from my blushing bride to pick up a candy to go with my big red. I'm looking for something 25-29 inches in decent to great shape. It will be for CPS2 and naomi stuff, so a 6 button panel would be nice, and a...
  4. H

MAS Neo Stick for sale!(Price Updated again)

I am officially not an NGH owner (Thank you SNK-NEO-GEO), so this fine piece of equipment needs to head off to a new owner. It works great with the home system and superguns/consolized MVS's. 1X MAS Neo stick. Just like brand new. *SOLD!* Yes, I know my camera sucks...:mad_2:
  5. H

Big Reds for sale (OKC)(Now with pics!)

My buddy and I took a couple cabs to auction this weekend, but it didn't come out in our favor, so what I have today are two Big Reds. A two slot and a four slot. Both work just fine and have solid monitors. Blemishes: 4 Slot - Has a cracked marquee. 2 Slot - DESPERATE need of a control...
  6. H

Viewpoint MVS price question

A buddy of mine just picked up a 4 slot that he's looking to put some work into and sell. Well, it had a copy of Viewpoint in it. It's real, but has a home made label. It also has a real mini-marquee. What would it go for?
  7. H

Uni-Bios 2.3 problem

Now, this may or may not be a uni-bios issue, but I just installed this in my big read 4 slot, and it won't let me change games without coining the system up. The hard dip is still set to free play, so that doesn't seem to be the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  8. H

FT - Wii used, in box and Zelda: TP(Sold)

SOLD
  9. H

Need monitor help

Well, it seems the monitor in my Big Red just gave up the ghost tonight. I figured I'd come here in hope of hearing some possible fixes. For the last two weeks the screen on my cab has started intermittently skitzing out. It's like the screen shrinks to a 1" tall horizontal line that stretches...
  10. H

FSoT: PRS Santana SE Electric Guitar

I bought the tobacco burst PRS a couple months ago while I was learning to play the guitar, but time has left me seriously lacking in skills and motivation. I'm only looking to break even on the guitar at $300, but am very willing to trade to a Hyper 64 setup with at least Buriki One and the...
  11. H

Capping the big red tonight...

I'm a bit nervous to tell you the truth. I've never attempted something on this scale before. I've created a supergun or two, and soldered some other small electronics, but this is my beloved cab we're talking about here. I got my cap kit from Bob, and have printed out the capping instructions...
  12. H

Finally! I get to buy games... (Xbox360 related)

Well, after a couple of weeks of geometry wars, I've finally scrounged up enough jack for a couple 360 games. I was thinking about PGR3 and PDZ to kick off the party. I've heard great things about both, and have always been a Perfect Dark fan. I didn't really fall in love with PGR2, but have...
  13. H

Good news for Xbox Live Arcade!!!

Evidently, many devs are very happy with the Live Arcade. Looks like game downloading might become a daily occurance for me. :D http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/24/big-publishers-embrace-xbox-live-arcade-promise-original-titles/ "As the business has grown, we now are swamped--completely...
  14. H

Silent Hill movie trailer

This may have been posted already, but I just watched it and was blown away. There are some fairly cheesey special effects, but for the most part there were scenes in there pulled straight from the first game. I feel dirty for doing it, but I've got to hype this movie...
  15. H

Agetec stick button replacement questions

I've been playing the DC quite a bit lately, and have noticed some issues with my beloved Agetec stick. The buttons tend to bind quite a bit. Especially the A and B buttons. They just stick down. I've done some research and it looks like the joystick is easy to replace with a sanwa, and the...