Recent content by Grendell

1. G

Analogue Pocket

https://www.analogue.co/editions/pocket-classic -_-
  2. G

WTB: CMVS with HDMI Output

https://retrogamingcables.co.uk/ if you dont want to use a box like 2x or 5x you can buy there a fitting rad2x hdmi cabel for a cmvs
  3. G

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

It is usps, I selected 5-14 Day Shipping Priority Mail International I received my BT adapter today and it works without any problems on my omvs and above all fits easily into the db15 port
  4. G

I bought mine there too but it will take longer to get to Europe. Is it normal for a package in the USA to have so many stops before it reaches a plane, it doesn't look very efficient Salem a few stops inbetween till chicago and than detroit, that looks funny on the map
  5. G

Analogue Pocket

I would pay the asking price but I bet instend on eBay like last time,
  6. G

Thanks for this Info, just bought 2
  7. G

Analogue Pocket

Nice shitshow, every pre-order are on eBay right now, I would like to have one but as usual only Ebay resellers have got one
  8. G

Who had the idea to close the Support forum?

So totday i wanted to See if there are any New Updates including description for my terraonion Products.... And have to see the forum is down and moved to discord Why? Dont like it, i think this is one of the worst decision a Company can do https://forums.terraonion.com/
  9. G

Ossc kaufen / nicht kaufen? .... Entscheidungsfindung

Moin Ich überlege gerade mir ein ossc zuzulegen, irgendwas was man wissen sollte? Ich würde es an mein 4k LG led TV anschließen wollen und mit dem Gedanken spiele meine pvm einzumotten Überlegung ist den der die ossc an mein TV zu hängen und dahinter mein scart switch..... Wenn es zum Kauf...
  10. G

Post Your Recent Purchases!

some purchases from the last few weeks , a few pal mega drive games and a mega sg also a cdx and cabel, eternal champions twice because the first one missed the manual and it was cheap
  11. G

Post Your Recent Purchases!

got theses the last 2days :) payed to much but iam happy
  12. G

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

hello wanted to show my mvs and aes card and maybe help with someting that can happen to some of you in the near future :D i had the mvs board since last jear , one / two weeks ago i got my aes card and the shell for the mvs board , i put the mvs board in to the shell and i had the probem to get...
  13. G

Neo Geo - Briefkasten-Breakdown

hall?e so meine NEOSD aes modul samt der mvs h?le sind nun schon ein paar tage da :D hier mal ein bild samt aes snaplock case und dem ausgedruckten cover von aku die snaplock h?len sind von ebay , bischen teuer aber was solls , waren leer h?len mit den cover von aku bin ich in ein copyshop...
  14. G

Neo Geo AES wieder im haus ......... noob fragen

servus , mein verkauftes AES hat sein weg wieder zur?k zu mir gefunden ;D ich will es wieder aufstellen und habe dazu einige fragen , aber erstmal bilder zum system ich habe zwar einen spannungswandler rumliegen aber da bin ich mir zu unsicher ob er mein aes nicht auf l?gere zeit brutzelt...
  15. G

NEOSD sammel thread

nabend alle zusammen , ich mach hier mal ein sammel thread zu den teil auf da ich meine heut endlich bekommen habe wollte eigentlich warten bis die plastik h?le ankommen hat mich dann aber doch arg gereizt also flot eine sd karte ausgebuddelt und fertig gemacht hab quertbet durch getestet...