Recent content by gamelife00

1. G

Why do you collect?

I mainly collect due to nostalgia, I love the art work and still enjoy the games. And it's a hobby at the end of the day.
  2. G

Neo Geo 3

SNK have become an embarrassment with all the cheap tat they keep releasing
  3. G

Issue with multicards in 1 slot MVS

Is there any way to test that? Thanks
  4. G

I've had the psu output 5.15 and still problems, even so the +5 looks good under load. I've actually got another board on the way so if that has the same issues I'll know
  5. G

I hope not, why would legit games run ok if the power supply is bad? Don't really know much about this stuff
  6. G

It's the Neo Sd that I'm more concerned about as that works perfect on my consolized unit
  7. G

Hello, I'm having an issue that's really bugging me. I recently bought a cab with a 1 slot (the long MV1F board) , all the legit games I have work fine but when I run either the 161-1 or the NEO SD I get random resets and illegal exception error messages? I've tested the +5 and I'm getting a...
  8. G

MV1c board

Thanks, looks decent to me
  9. G

Neo Geo MVS cab with a 1 slot Jamma

Hi again, I found this picture and the one on the right looks like how mine is set up, so it is MVS and my Jamma board could be at risk after all...
  10. G

MV1c board

Cool I'll take a look, what's the condition like on those ?
  11. G

MV1c board

Haha no probs
  12. G

MV1c board

I'm actually after an MVS MV1c board.
  13. G

Neo Geo MVS cab with a 1 slot Jamma

Could you also let me know how to check using a multimeter :) just for future reference. Many thanks
  14. G

MV1c board

Hello,anyone in the UK got a good condition working mv1c MVS board for sale? Thanks
  15. G

AES joystick worn out - how to replace?

Think it can be tricky to swap out the whole stick without modifying the plastic shell...maybe just replace the microswitches?