Recent content by Fuzzytaco

1. F

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

It was one of the weirder movies I couldn't stop watching.
  2. F

Kirstie Alley passes away.

I don't know, it's done some good work in the past.
  3. F

Jason David Frank dead at 49

You are garbage!
  4. F

Midterm election 2022

Considering the BMI, and fast food hardened arteries of the average anti-government revolutionary; I'm not worried.
  5. F

Midterm election 2022

Like one where we boot out all the Brits?
  6. F

Midterm election 2022

Those people people probably earnestly believe she's a lizard person now.
  7. F

NFL - 2022 Thread

Once he's retired and divorced Brady will have more time to open mouth kiss his son. Rodgers can fuck off into the sunset and keep laying pipe in awful women.
  8. F

Free to a good home

I have for free: 1 Kraylix mdf cab kit. All parts and pieces and instructions. It has been sanded down to 120 grit. That's as far as I've taken it. This has been taking up valuable space in my garage for the past 5 years and I want it gone, hence the 'free' part. Low post count/no post...
  9. F

Only the good die young

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/20/phelps-obit/6494627/ Can't wait to see footage of his funeral being protested.
  10. F

For sale: Blue 3dsxl...on hold

For sale is my gently used Aqua blue 3ds xl. Included is the box, all the manuals, AR cards and all that other crap some people for some reason care about. Also comes with a copy of Resident Evil Revelations. Asking $135 shipped, either Paypal gift or plus 4% to cover fees.
  11. F

NeoGeo trabajando fba roms

El pajaro en mano, a que cien volando.
  12. F

WTB: Astro city or New Astro city cab

Looking for either of these in decent condition with a decent monitor in the western Washington area preferably.
  13. F

MC Cthulu

Hello all, I am putting together a kraylix vewlix clone kit, and was thinking of using this board to wire the buttons to a PS3. I'm not familiar with this, is it as simple as just wiring the buttons and joystick to the board and plugging it into the console?
  14. F

Anybody here have NFL Sunday ticket

Now that it's on PS3, just wanted to know if it was worth the $149.
  15. F

A lot of elderly folks here

So I noticed the bottom of the forum for the first time in a while since I've been here. There seems to be a shit load of old people here today, I believe the oldest I saw was 111. I am impressed that so many senior citizens are into video games.