Recent content by FormlessOne

1. FormlessOne

Happy Birthday Tiptonium

I can't believe no one posted this earlier. Happy Birthday man, where ever you are. :vik::buttrock::mr_t:
  2. FormlessOne

Video Game Store Q

I remember when I was a kid I used to go to the mall and they had this kiosk. They had systems set up around it where you could play NES or something. The guy would stand in the middle of the kiosk where they kept the games on display and you'd have to ask for them to buy them. And I remember my...
  3. FormlessOne

Crazy Canadians

Found these accident prevention commercials. Don't know if they've been posted yet. Knowing this place they have. Pretty graphic stuff for tv maybe. Enjoy. Kitchen Construction Retail Factory
  4. FormlessOne

Bosstones are back!!!

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones are back this December for five dates in Boston for the first time in five years. I think they have plans for other tours after that and maybe a record after that. Stoked.
  5. FormlessOne

Happy Birthday BU!!!!

I don't know you that well and you don't know me but that doesn't mean I can't wish you a happy belated birthday!! Solid, solid member (all puns intended?) and can't get any more old skool. It's a shame no one else seemed to notice. Really, hope you had a good one buddy.
  6. FormlessOne

3:10 to Yuma

I saw this film today. There were four people in the theater besides myself. God knows why, because this movie was excellent. I can't get enough of westerns and I always do my best to catch a new one when they come to theaters. Bale does a great job as the protagonist in this film. He makes you...
  7. FormlessOne

Radio Nowhere

I can't stop listening to this song. I was excited about this album before but now it's just over the top awesome. I will be purchasing "Magic" the day it comes out most definitely.
  8. FormlessOne

Happy birthday BonusKun!!!!!!

It's Kun's birthday today. And he won't read this. But I like posting birthday threads. And he was a cool cat from what a remember. Happy birthday fella. You never know. +1
  9. FormlessOne

Shaolin Monks get their e-feelings hurt

I found this on Yahoo just a few minutes ago. It made me laugh that they'd pay any attention to this. And I always though the monks were minimalists, but somehow have the interwebz. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070831/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_china_ninja
  10. FormlessOne

Get Bent AztekNinja!!!

You won't ever see this but happy birthday anyways buddy. You were a cool member. I'm not even sure why I'm making this to be honest. It's also Chuplayer's birthday today btw LOL :loco:
  11. FormlessOne

Happy Birthday RyoGeo!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the king of these threads. Old timers are always a-okay in my book. Hope you have a good one man. Don't break a hip or nothing :D
  12. FormlessOne

Happy Birthday Qube!!!!

To the best Canadian an obsolete game console site could have. Have a couple for me, eh? Happy Birthday fella!!!!!!!!
  13. FormlessOne

Soul Calibur Movie Poster

Got this of gamegen. It's too early in the day for me to make a call on it. I didn't even know there was a movie in the works. Discuss.
  14. FormlessOne

Intercontinental travel?

I've been thinking about going to Milan, Italy for various reasons. It'll be my first time out of the country and I'd be alone. Has anyone traveled to different countries alone before? It sets me uneasy, since I find it kind of a scary notion. I'd like to hear of any experiences you guys might...
  15. FormlessOne

Recording Equipment

Hey guys, I'm about to start this hip hop project I've been looking at for a couple of years now. I just want to see if any of you guys could let me in on a good 8-track. Obviously the cheaper the better; but I don't want it to crap out on me either. I've never messed with recording much so I'm...