famicommander's latest activity

• famicommander
    famicommander replied to the thread offical wwe thread.
    Yes, this was the season three premiere. Your DVR probably went nuts because they recently re-aired season 2 with like 5-12 minutes of...
  • famicommander
    Anybody watch the Brian Pillman episode of Dark Side of the Ring tonight? I thought it was really well done. His widow comes out of it...
  • famicommander
    They didn't need a crashpad at all for that bump. Guys do bumps from higher up than that one off a ladder all the time, right onto the...
  • famicommander
    AEW popped a big rating last night, a 0.42 with 1.09 million viewers. It was the #1 show on cable television for the first time ever...
  • famicommander
    ROH is taping again this week, still doing the bubble format. Hopefully we see Andrade/La Sombra pop up. But they've been really good...
  • famicommander
    Bubba Dudley and Booker T are both calling out how stupid Impact is for putting their belt on Kenny and Kenny for having Michael...
  • famicommander
    Search your feelings, Lonsage. You know it to be true. LEAVE SPIDAH MAN ALONE BECAUSE THIS IS NEW YOWHK OR SOMETHING
  • famicommander
    I am fine with shitting on the new Spidey movies but the Raimi movies are not good at all and never were.
  • famicommander
    Impact is still pretty intolerable. They're AEW's bitch at this point. NJPW has also gone completely off the rails. Hopefully MLW...
  • famicommander
    "what if they ask what that giant grey thing that's never been there before is about?" "Shut the fuck up" "Okay, but aren't the fans...
  • famicommander
    Another wet fart ending to a hyped up match for AEW. Jericho taking a bump onto a crash pad with cardboard sheets covered in tinfoil.
  • famicommander
    MLW debuted Dario Cueto today as the owner of Azteca Underground. He will be at their July season premiere at the ECW Arena. Myron Reed...
  • famicommander
    The scoop on Danielson so far: -WWE is pushing hard to re-sign him and many expect he will stay -ROH is reaching out to him to try to...
  • famicommander
    It was easy to convince my dad, all I had to do was set the appointment for him on the website. He had no fear or opposition to the...
  • famicommander
    My parents got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine today. I wish I had signed up for that one instead since it's only one shot but I took...