Recent content by EX_Andy

1. E

KoF XIII Port this Winter

The game is, in fact, at E3 this year, guys. Not sure I can get to it today, though.
  2. E

SNKP announces KOF XIII

Again, I have been through the entire convention center, top to bottom, including all of those publishers' booths (and every other publisher's booth), and neither KOF XIII nor SNKP are here in any capacity. I wish it were here but it's not. EDIT: It's not behind closed doors, either.
  3. E

SNKP announces KOF XIII

This may come as a shock, but Wikipedia isn't always right. For the record, I did a pass through the entire convention center to make sure. SNK isn't here. Genius. And yet another sterling example of why I haven't been here since then.
  4. E

SNKP announces KOF XIII

SNKP will not be at E3, guys.
  5. E

SNK / Neo Geo trivia 2 - NOW WITH ANSWERS

40 more questions say you don't know as much about the Neo and SNK as you think you do. Are you ready to take the challenge...again? Note: Trivia contains at least one trick question. 1. King of Fighters character Sie Kensou first appeared in: a) The King of Fighters '94 (1994) b) The King of...
  6. E

No. You do not have my permission to take any of my trivia to put in your game product, free app or no.
  7. E

40 more questions say you don't know as much about the Neo and SNK as you think you do. Are you ready to take the challenge...again? Note: Trivia contains at least one trick question. 1. King of Fighters character Sie Kensou first appeared in: a) The King of Fighters '94 (1994) b) The King of...
  8. E

Calling out all hardcore SNK players!!! We need your support

Thanks for sharing, but no offense...this video was a winners bracket match?? The 1P player (who kept using Terry and Ryo for his team) was horrendous. I felt embarrassed for the guy watching him get spanked, he had no idea how to play any of his characters or even how to combo a DM. KOF 98 Ryo...
  9. E

EA acquires BioWare and Pandemic

The general idea in these deals is to buy out the studios and also to try to keep the talent. In many cases, these buyouts mean that the guys at smaller development houses can start to enjoy such perks as health insurance, retirement plans, and stock options. You don't purposely kill the golden...
  10. E

Please allow me to be your disciple. =)

Being an elitist snob as part of some kind of secret society that could only be joined through great cost and personal hardship might actually make some sense. Being an elitist snob on a public internet board dedicated to a dead video game system that half the people here have never even...
  11. E

stock trading

Google is trading in the 600s because the company has specifically decided not to split, just like Berkshire Hathaway. Here's a protip: if you're looking to get involved in the stock market, you are in the wrong place if you're on some forum talking to a bunch of guys with cartoon girls and...
  12. E

Trailer for Bender's Big Score

This show is, was, and if the trailer is any indication, always will be the opposite of funny.
  13. E

KOF 98 Amazing Player Dakou

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
  14. E

Bonds #756 Ball to be Branded With an Asterisk

Bonds is an embarrassment to the city of San Francisco, and an embarrassment to the sport of baseball. For those who wish him ill, you probably can't do any worse than what he's done to himself. Sticking himself with a needle where the sun don't shine. The more quickly and quietly this whiny...
  15. E

**Fist of the North Star Appreciation Thread**

I don't see the DS game in your collection, but it turns out, for all intents and purposes, it's pretty much the same as the pachinko game. Same cutscenes, etc..