Recent content by Espineli

1. E

8man's Neo-Geo Collection

Undoubtedly one of the best Neo Geo collections of the whole world.
  2. E

Culturaneogeo.com , la nueva web de Neo Geo en habla hispana

Enhorabuena Grimeka y Llorens. Habéis hecho un estupendo trabajo. Todo un acierto el fondo blanco. Mucha suerte en vuestro proyecto porque sé que lo hacéis con toda la ilusión :) Un saludo!!!!
  3. E

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

I repeat, it's easy: open the Cart.
  4. E

*NOT FOR SALE* Quiz Chibi Maruko-Chan

Sorry friend Sepeh, but your Chibi has evidences of being a copy.
  5. E

Yes the manual of Blondin was probably the same. It is very possible that the two fakes are the same author.
  6. E

Yes Brandi. Always can exist small differences of cut in the cover or different color of the two boards. But if the manual shows the staples in different position, and the insert does not show certain elements, it is probable enough that it is a falsification.
  7. E

I do not want to be killjoys, but just seeing the staples of the manual, you can see that the manual is probably false. Usually all staples are located at the ends of the manual.
  8. E

WTB: Neo Geo Deck Hotel Unit

Yes Brandi, I know that this unit is heavy. Thank you :)
  9. E

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

I believe that when games are so rare, the sellers would have to show pictures of the two boards. It's much money. Every Time The falsifications are better.
  10. E

Thanks my friend ;)
  11. E

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help :)
  12. E

I look much ebay. But I have not seen any unit in a long time. You are referring to Ebay USA? (Ebay.com)
  13. E

You can help me? Thanks ^^
  14. E

Yes, it is difficult, but I am searching this unit. I am a good buyer. Thanks guys :)