Recent content by Doom

1. Doom

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

I wonder if we’ll be seeing a Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2 before leading into a new SNK VS Capcom.
  2. Doom

Bitmap Bureau bringing Battle Axe to MVS/AES

This one looks like it might be nice. Definitely will keep an eye on it.
  3. Doom

A new consolized MVS has dropped, the "Open MVS" AKA "OMVS"

I wouldn't leave my JNX CMVS for it, but that kit looks nice.
  4. Doom

A new light gun?

Good point. I forgot about the Aimtrack.
  5. Doom

A new light gun?

This is an interesting project. I'm surprised he made that amount though. I mean in the old days a light gun used to cost like 20 bucks. I understand the technology here is complex, and he's not going to be manufacturing on a large scale, but it's still rather expensive.
  6. Doom

Neo Geo Pad vs Neo Geo Pad 2

Am I the only one to prefer the Neo Geo Pad 2 (PS2 and USB but usable everywhere with adapters) vs the original Neo Geo Pad? To me the original was fine but a bit stiff for fighters. I always thought the Neo Geo Pocket nailed it in terms of resistance and movement for fighters and for all games...
  7. Doom

New MVS stylized inserts for Shockboxes

As far as I know most of them do. On some the creator erased mentions of advanced entertainment system but there weren't many like that. massimiliano> Nice find. I wasn't aware of that. It looks like they used the two terms interchangeably for the arcade cabinets in japan: Also in the US...
  8. Doom

New MVS stylized inserts for Shockboxes

I was bummed out that the MVS Shockbox inserts almost always had the AES stylings to them, with the traditional AES logo (most often including the words "Advanced Entertainment System" on it). To remedy this I decided to make variants of inserts using the MVS logo as found on the MVS carts, kit...