Recent content by dkarDaGobert

1. dkarDaGobert

Problem with my MV4

Hey, havent posted here for a while.. i got some serious problems with my neo geo mvs 4 slot mobo.. 2 weeks ago i plugged my DIY consolized mvs, which worked flawlessly since i made it, back onto my OSSC and wanted to play some oldschool games with a friend. so it worked but i realised a lot...
  2. dkarDaGobert

Consolizing 4 slot pointers

These are the files i have on my pc at work which i used for consolizing my 4slot mobo (Pics: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?242046-my-4-slot-cmvs&p=3515605&viewfull=1#post3515605 ) source should be hardmvs or the thread on this Forum, not 100% sure if i remind correctly i used...
  3. dkarDaGobert

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

if anyone in europe finds an undumped one and needs help with desoldering or dumping the roms i can offer my help. these are the tools i work with: as you can see i have everything needed IR-Heater, soldering irons, hot air stations.. and programming tools.
  4. dkarDaGobert

neo bomberman boot / or bad repair attempt?

just received my neo bomberman jp cart, which was declared as being damaged on ebay. besides the fact the seller shipped it only in bubble-film and took 18€ for shipping while the sticker from the post-office says 9,15€, it looks like either a bad repair attempt or a boot. but first, please...
  5. dkarDaGobert

how to clean mvs slots

hey i made the mistake and plugged some dirty carts into my 4slot cmvs. whats the best way to clean the slots without demounting the casing? do you have any advice? thanks Stephan
  6. dkarDaGobert

NEOMINIBOX - boxes for MVS... and more!

just received them today. thanks for fast shipping! they look awesome :) cheers
  7. dkarDaGobert

suche Übersicht MVS/AES Unterschied

Moin, ich bin auf der Suche nach ner Übersicht, inwiefern sich die neo-geo Spiele zwischen AES/MVS unterscheiden. Also zb. bei Last Blade AES - Timingattack, Storymode, Battlemode etc. was es ja bei der MVS Variante so garnicht gibt. Gerne auch in Englisch. Hat sich da schon jemand die Mühe...
  8. dkarDaGobert

[S] Neo Turf Masters MVS (located in EU!)

Hey, if you want to sell neo turf masters MVS (no KIT!!) and are located in europe, please leave me a message!
  9. dkarDaGobert

my 4 slot cmvs

Hey because i did not found any 4 slot CMVS pics on the board i thought i could post some of mine :) its my first neo geo system and i think it looks pretty cool :) i managed to put the power supply between the white powdered shiedling plate and the pcb (there's around 2mm space between the...
  10. dkarDaGobert

WTB - 6ft Extension Cable

Hey, i'm looking for two 6ft extension cables if anyone inside the EU knew where to get em cheap or got two for sale, please leave me a message. thanks Stephan
  11. dkarDaGobert

WTB: MetalSlug 5, Pulstar - all MVS (english labels)

Hey, like the title says.. prefered from europe, dont want to waste too much money for shipping/taxes :) if anyone wants to sell one of these titles, please leave me a message. cheers Stephan
  12. dkarDaGobert

unibios eprom setting question

Hey i want to burn the old 3.0 Version onto a nec d27c1024a and do not know which format i have to chose in the programmers settings. Is it Intel hex, absolute binary,.. Or something completely different? cheers Stephan
  13. dkarDaGobert

SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos - bootleg or not?

Hey, got this one from this thread today. what do you think, i'm a newb but this looks like a boot for me - and i think he knew it because the seller deleted his pics after it was sold to me.. :oh_no:
  14. dkarDaGobert

WTB 2slot mobo

Hey i'm looking for a 2slot mobo. If you have one for sale and live in the Eu, plz leave me a message
  15. dkarDaGobert

defekter MV1FZ

Moin wie der Titel schon sagt. Da hab ich mal wieder den perfekten Start erwischt. O.g. Board auf ebay gekauft, versandt aus Spanien. War supertoll in Luftpolsterfolie eingepackt, ohne ESD Schutztüte - ich arbeite als Elektroniker und bekomm bei so nem Anblick immer das kotzen... Das Teil auf...