Recent content by DJ Long Cat

1. DJ Long Cat

WTB: Groove on Fight for Sega Titan Video

I am looking for a cart for my STV board, anyone got one for sale?
  2. DJ Long Cat

WTB: Bootleg Atomiswave Carts

These used to be fairly common but I can't find any anymore. I'm in search of a Hokuto No Ken Cart mostly and maybe a Metal Slug 6. Lock if not allowed but since I know I'm asking for bootleg merch, I would think this would be ok.
  3. DJ Long Cat

FS: Atomiswave, Sega CP, CPS3 Simm

Trying to unload what I have: King of Fighters XI USA Atomiswave Kit Comes with USA Artwork (Move strips and such) No bootleg! $135 Plus Shipping or Best Offer Capcom 32Mbit SIMM Pulled from a CPS3 and has sat for a while, I can't confirm it works but I don't know why it wouldn't. Honestly...
  4. DJ Long Cat

WTB: 2 Undamned USB DB-15 Decoders

Paradise Arcade shop is down for a few days but I need them by next Saturday. Anyone got any they would like to sell? Honestly I'd take the Terminal Block ones too if any were offered.
  5. DJ Long Cat

WTB: Wells Gardner D9200 Remote Board

Anyone got this by chance? PM me if you do!
  6. DJ Long Cat

wtb: NetDIMM for Naomi

It doesn't have to have the comparable firmware but I am looking for one. PM M
  7. DJ Long Cat

Sega New Astro City Lock sizes

Anyone know the lengths of the locks I need for the Control panel locking mechs and the coin mech? My cabinet didn't come with working locks and I want to get them re locked.
  8. DJ Long Cat

WTB: Locks for New Sega Astro City

Looking for a new set of locks for my Sega New Astro City, anyone got any?
  9. DJ Long Cat

WTB: 19 Inch Monitor Cabinet around Missouri

Anyone got an empty cabinet around Missouri or any of the surrounding states?
  10. DJ Long Cat

FS: 2 Sega Control Panels (2L8B & 1L6B)

I got these two Sega Control Panels for Sale. Can come with or without Buttons: Make me an offer on them. 1L6B: $60 + Shipping 2L8B: $70 + Shipping PRICES ARE WITHOUT BUTTONS.
  11. DJ Long Cat

WTB: Dead USA B CPS2 (Rev 7)

I am interested in buying a Dead CPS2 USA board for the CPS2 Multi Darksoft Project. I would strongly prefer a Rev 7 Board and the G-Pac doesn't matter. You can also remove all the roms and battery if you want. PM me with offers!
  12. DJ Long Cat

WTB: 12b2L Sega Control Panel, CPS2 Kick Harness, Sega Key

I am looking for a few items: * A 12 button 2 Stick Sega Control Panel for my New Astro City. * A CPS2 Kick Harness for just 2 Player (No Fancy D&D bullshite) * A Sega Key like below: Please PM me offers.
  13. DJ Long Cat

Drilling out old Sega Astro Locks

I've already broken like 6 Drill Bits trying to do this. What is the best way?... What kind of Drill bit size or type? 2 of them are stuck inside the lock and I cannot for the life of me get them out. Anyone else have this happen to them?
  14. DJ Long Cat

Sega Naomi 5V pinout on PCB

Does anyone know which pins are 5V+ and which are GND? I'm talking about that little AMP 4 pin output.
  15. DJ Long Cat

Ghouls n Ghosts starts at the 2nd level

I got a GnG CPS1 conversion (JP version) and for some reason today it started just starting you at the 2nd level. It didn't used to do this. I was changing settings on the dip switch and I dunno why this started happening. Any ideas?