Recent content by Diggerman

1. D

FOUND - PLEASE CLOSE THREAD... WTB: Hori PS2 Tekken 5 stick in M/NM condition

Hey folks, I'd like to pickup a Hori PS2 Tekken 5 stick: Don't care about the extras, just need the stick, but must be in very clean condition, M/NM. Please PM me, and let me know if you have one to sell and what you'd want for one. Thanks.
  2. D

GCW Zero - new retrogaming handheld looks great

I just discovered this reading the NGX thread. It's a new retrogaming handheld specifically aimed at open source development. Specs look very good, should be better than PSP for emulation, and it has TV output. Might be a nice device to own, moreso than the NGX methinks. New info: They doubled...
  3. D

FS: Dark Souls (360) ***SOLD***

I have a complete, perfect condition Dark Souls (XBox 360) for sale. $16 shipped in USA. Paypal gift. ***SOLD*** PM if interested and thanks for looking.
  4. D

FS: Hori Fighting Edge Arcade Stick (360) - Complete Like New

Beautiful stick, like new in original box. Since I'm not really using it, I'd rather someone have it who will. Not a scratch, in perfect mint condition. $180 SHIPPED in USA (Paypal, please use gift option to avoid fees)
  5. D

FS: Arcade sticks, PSP, DS, Vita games, Camera & lenses...

I have a ton of nice stuff to sell... :-) All my stuff is like new and complete unless otherwise noted. Very clean, smoke free, pet free home. I'm a 100% positive buyer/seller on ebay (paulzzz9) and also on neo-geo.com (Diggerman). I will accept Paypal. Please send as Gift, or else add 3% for...
  6. D

WTB: Mario Kart Double Dash for Gamecube

Hey folks, Looking for a complete (disc, manual, box) copy of Mario Kart DD for Gamecube. Preferably in nm or mint condition. For the right price, might also consider disc+box only if the disc is clean and no scratches. Thanks.
  7. D

WTB: Hori EX-SE arcade stick for XB360 in M/NM condition

Hey, I'm looking to pickup a Hori EX-SE (the one with Seimitsu parts inside) for XBox 360 in mint/near-mint condition. Ideally with box, but will consider stick-only if the condition is right and price is fair. OK, let's see if anyone has one to sell... :drool:
  8. D

WTB modded PSP 2000 in excellent condition

I'd like to buy a modded PSP 2000, preferably 5.00 M33-6. Must be in great condition, and 100% working. Don't care about color much, but I prefer plain colors like black and silver. Please let me know what you have and how much you'd like for it. Thanks!
  9. D

Dreamcast lot CHEAP - system BOXED, racing wheel, pad, keyboard, mouse, games!

I have this Dreamcast lot to sell. Moving and need to let go of extra game stuff. Everything is either new, or like new condition. Adult owned, no pets, no smoking. SEGA DREAMCAST - all for only $110 + shipping!!! 1) Dreamcast System *COMPLETE IN BOX* - I bought this brand new boxed DC a year...
  10. D

Anyone interested in these? TONS OF STUFF CHEAP!!! Dreamcast stuff added!

GAME LIST UPDATES: Items paid for have been removed from the list. ********************** PLEASE NOTE: I don't think I will take any more orders after 6/21! So if you want something please speak up ASAP. Thanks! ********************** BUYER'S UPDATES: The following buyer's payments have...
  11. D

FS: Arcadia 27T Digital CRT - Princeton 27" VGA & Sony WEGA 36" TV

I have a 27" (29" tube) Princeton VGA monitor. The model is Arcadia 2.7T. It has 2 VGA inputs and also s-video and composite. Has stereo speakers and subwoofer speakers built-in, and a remote control. It was bought for Dreamcast, and also Xbox & Gamecube using a component -> VGA boxes. It's...
  12. D

The new DSi - anyone here have one?

Just wondering if anyone on neo-geo.com has a DSi yet. I know we have lots of importers around here. If you do, I have one burning question that I would love to have answered definitively. Every DSi report I read so far says the dpad is "improved" and is now clicky instead of the DS Lite's...
  13. D

Who has the most expensive collection ever?

Was just looking thru some of the collections here, and got curious. I was wondering, who has THE most expensive NeoGeo collection in the world? And how much is it probably worth? I'm no collector myself, but am fascinated to see what others collect.
  14. D

WTB: original NES in NM/M condition

Interested in obtaining an original (NTSC front loader) NES system in NM/M condition. Would love to have original box and manuals etc., but not 100% necessary. I have NOTHINg for NES yet, no games or anything, so yeah... I missed out on NES and wanna give it a try. Let me know what you have and...
  15. D

WTB: PSX swap disk?

I just want to get a good swap disk to play PS1 backups and imports on my old PSX (and I guess my PS2 also). Anyone have one to sell? I guess maybe I need a slide card too (to use in my PS2?). Please let me know.