Recent content by Deuce

1. D

Multiple SNK Dreamcast games for sale - Op... 60/40 is a Deuce_bag?

You want the facts? Here are the facts. I can't see Nightwolve's posts, as I'm ignoring him. Hardly surprising, since he's spent the last several years attempting to harass me into giving him money he thinks I owe him. The $550 number he's waving around is the amount of a wedding gift he sent...
  2. D

FS: Neo Geo 2-Slot MVS arcade, Hyper 64 mobo, 5 games: $750.00

Damn, that's a Rev2 Hyper board, too. Looks fantastic. Mine is not nearly so pretty. Anyone looking to get into Hyper stuff could do a hell of a lot worse. Good luck selling it.
  3. D

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Any input on the value of a Quiz King of Fighters AES cart with a mint-quality cart and manual (seriously, I don't think this thing has ever been used), old-style case with a minor crack?
  4. D

Aha. Good eye. I haven't done much with eBay in forever. Thanks for the info. I will update asking prices accordingly.
  5. D

Seriously? What'd you put in? I tried "fatal fury dreamcast" and "mark of the wolves dreamcast" and saw much higher prices (or $50 for a bare disc).
  6. D

Eh, I just based the prices on the average I saw on eBay. Nothing is set in stone.
  7. D

EDITOR'S NOTE: DEUCE TRIED TO CASUALLY JUST LIVE HIS LIFE UNTIL A RABID UNKNOWN MEMBER, AND SELF DESCRIBED DONOR OF DEUCE'S ENTERED THE THREAD, DEMANDING RETRIBUTION, A REFUND, AND ATTENTION. THIS MEMBER, NIGHTWOLVE, HAS SINCE BEEN THE HAPLESS VICTIM OF PIZZA DELIVERIES, PIZZAS HE DID NOT WANT...
  8. D

Looking for Murray

Aww. Does your pussy hurt? Nice to see the repressed homosexuality around here is alive and kicking. Or maybe not so repressed, given all the butthurt. Guess I'm still living rent-free in some folks' heads. Damn. Oh well. Thanks for answering. Back I go.
  9. D

Looking for Murray

Is Murray still around? Can anyone put me in touch with him? 1. Yes, it's about SSRPG. 2. Yes, I am actively working on it again. 3. Yes, significant progress has been made in the last 3-4 weeks. I've been posting new screenshots on twitter. 4. Yes, it is still coming out. Very soon, if I can...
  10. D

1001 Videogames to play before you die.

So did I.
  11. D

Square Enix to File For Bankruptcy? Earnings Down 91%, Final Fantasy XIV to Blame

So you'd be fine with the look of the character if it were more "abstract?" You're really just painting yourself into a corner, here. The look is true to the original design. Just admit that you don't like it because it doesn't match your impression of what the character should look like, and...
  12. D

:lolz: I have. ;P
  13. D

Square Enix to File For Bankruptcy? Earnings Down 91%, Final Fantasy XIV to Blame

He looks like the original Amano art design. Like it or not, they haven't changed it. Personally, I'd have preferred a touchup of the DS version. They really got that one right.
  14. D

...said the guy with StreetFighterTheMovieTheGame sprites in his sig.