Recent content by Dan Hero

1. D

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Mine arrived today, but I had very little time to try it, since ATM I'm still at work -_- Anyway, great packaging, and it works wonders on my original, white PCE with Megadrive PSU and Retro Gaming Cables' Megadrive 2 RGB cable on a SONY Trinitron. Waiting for a replacement Super Grafx PSU to...
  2. D

My UPS notice came as well, order placed on 16/01/2018. Thank a lot for the hard work Terraonion.
  3. D

the only proposal I can suggest is, when somebody receives his shipping note and wants to share the awesomeness here, then he specify the day he ordered the unit, so the others can see what progress has been made, without emailing Terraonion.
  4. D

Guys have shipped 140 units last week and have another 40 ready for today. Moreover, they said they're planning to ship 30 units per day. This is simply crazy, so just be patient mon ami, dunno when you placed your order, but it looks like a matter of days.
  5. D

Yeah, got my Neo SD MVS with UPS too, two days later the package was delivered to my office in Italy.
  6. D

Ah ok, ordered mine on 01/16/2018, time to sit and wait a little more.
  7. D

This is awesome, please take all the time needed, I ordered the kit a few days ago and I'm not in a hurry. After all, I kinda arrived late to the party :D
  8. D

Yeah, Rot is awesome. Hi Rot. Damn, I placed the order the exact day the "in stock" label disappeared from the page! Time to wait and pray: D
  9. D

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

Ok. 1) Tried to wait in attract mode -> error pops out. 2) Tried to start NEO SD without the microSD -> error pops out (sigh!). 3) Downloaded the game again, this time from edge emulation (the version from emuparadise was flagged as faulty by Neobuilder) -> damn error pops out while playing...
  10. D

Hi Morden, and thank you for the answer. The illegal error occours while playing (haven't tried to wait for it in the attract mode) and I used no cheats. I'll try to play again later without the microsd. I'll try to download the rom from a new source too, since I looked for the issue online and...
  11. D

Hi, my MVS NEO SD arrived last week and everything looks allright. I've got two questions, though. 1) Does NEO SD need a microsd on its own? Right now I'm using a class 10 sandisk microsd. It's a 32 Gb version, I use it even for other romset (eg GBA/GBC/Sufami everdrive) and since there's...
  12. D

FS - Sharp X68030C computer with keyboard

Is the x68k still for sale? do you ship in Europe? May I ask some questions, please?
  13. D

AES JPN vendo: Last Blade, Baseball Stars 2, Samurai Spirits II e Real Bout Fatal Fury

Uh... magari sono in ritardo, ma Gekka è già volato via?