Recent content by Dallas_Five

1. Dallas_Five

FS: PS2, XBOX, GC Games (Shooters, Fighters, JRPGs mostly)

Hey, im selling some cool ps2, xbox, and gamecube games. All prices include shipping in the united states via usps priority mail. Dont hesitate to pm with questions, offers: i.e. if you want a bunch of games at a discount or are outside the US let me know and we'll work something out! PS2...
  2. Dallas_Five

FS: Modded PSP Slim, PC Engine Games, Vagrant Story PS1, Mega Man 1-6 OST

I have this stuff just sitting around; gonna see if anyone is interested. All prices are shipped via usps priority; i prefer paypal for payment. Make me an offer! Modded PSP Slim - 140 Slim psp modded with custom firmware, 2 gig memstick, extended battery, and charger. PC Engine Games...
  3. Dallas_Five

FS: ESPRade PCB - SOLD

I'm going home this weekend where i have a ESPRade PCB just sitting around with no cab to play it in! Its been stored safely since i sold my egret, works perfectly last time i checked. Might as well let it go to a better home than mine. $210 shipped in the US takes it. SOLD I can take...
  4. Dallas_Five

FS: Boxed NGPC + Games

What's up. I am trying to unload some of my video game stuff. I haven't posted on ng.com in a while but I lurk a bit and i hope a few people around here still remember me. If there is any hesitance as to my status, I am more than willing to link to my ebay feedback in addition to my ng.com...
  5. Dallas_Five

FS: PC Engine Games, Vagrant Story PS1, Mega Man 1-6 OST

Hey, I'm selling some pretty nice PC Engine games, seeing if there's any interest around these parts. I haven't posted on ng.com in a while but I lurk a bit and i hope a few people around here still remember me. If there is any hesitance as to my status, I am more than willing to link to my ebay...
  6. Dallas_Five

hell yes, wi-fi Tetris DS!

http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=bf0HzFUsIqCmI6PMT5iz0F_t9aoDsFki&page= Wi-fi, six modes, Nintendo themes, 1 cart multiplayer, touch screen usage! In russia, fun has you!
  7. Dallas_Five

JALECO

I was never very conscious of company names or where games came from when i was growing up, but i always knew the name JALECO due to one simple screen: Not the best NES baseball game, but the only one i owned back in 1988, and i played the hell out of it. I guess they rereleased Moero! Pro...
  8. Dallas_Five

Moving/lifting candy cab? Advice needed.

Yeah, so this is the first of what i'm sure will be many posts about the cab i am buying, a Taito Egret 29. I was planning on going tomorrow to pick it up from forum member Neco_Coneco, but now i am not so sure. The problem is: according to Neco it weighs over 300 lbs. and the only person that...
  9. Dallas_Five

Meta-games

I'm currently addicted to CFC (like many before me), despite never having played a card collection game in my life. Yes, the battles and strategy are the main reason the game is fun, but a big part of the enjoyment comes from seeing which random character pops up next and catching the in-jokes...
  10. Dallas_Five

WTB: NGPC Slimline and games

Yeah that's about it. I'd love a silver slimline, but color isn't a deciding factor. As for games, i'm just looking for a few basics to start me off: - Fighters (R2, LB, MOTM, SS2) - Card Fighters Clash - Neo Turf Masters - Dynamite Slugger or Baseball Stars Color - Biomotor Unitron These are...
  11. Dallas_Five

TurboPlay Magazine Archive

http://home.comcast.net/~turboplay-magazine-archives-tg16/ I know there was a thread about TG16 EGM scans recently, but i thought this deserved it's own topic. Some good stuff here, especially the ads and Games Around the World feature written by Victor Ireland.
  12. Dallas_Five

Stupid fads/trends

Let's reminisce about stupid fads or trends that have long passed. I'm especially interested in ones that you think were only popular in your town/region, or overseas fads that us ignorant Americans might not be familiar with. For example: Probably for about three months in the early nineties...
  13. Dallas_Five

WTB: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for DC plz.

like it says. I'd like the US version complete, condition doesn't really matter as long as it's working but the nicer the better, obviously. PM me if you can help. Thanks kindly.
  14. Dallas_Five

Street Fighter USA?

i know both Now Loading and butta mentioned it in the other Capcom thread but i figured it deserved it's own topic. THis all stems from a post on Akiman's site that has now disappeared. Here is an archive of the page and the srk thread on it...
  15. Dallas_Five

Karasu is the most badass SNK/ADK character evar.

IMHO. i always thought it was Ukyo but now...the crows, the sword, the threads...fucking BAD ASS!!!