Recent content by Cylotron

1. Cylotron

Steam Deck Portable PC Games Hardware

Once I got the notification email(and paid), it took 3 days to receive it in the mail.
  2. Cylotron

I picked up the $649 version. It came in the mail 2 weeks ago. So far I have not done too much with it. I tried out Left 4 Dead, Back 4 Blood and Street Fighter V: Champion Edition. All 3 games run very good on it.
  3. Cylotron

Any San Diego Neo geo arcade Heads out there???

I could attend as long as it's on the weekend.
  4. Cylotron

Street Fighter VI

While an SF VI would be fun, I'm hoping for the official announcement(and release date?) for Resident Evil 4 Remake.
  5. Cylotron

Neo Geo AES Regions (not really a Tech issue, more of a question)

alright, thank you for clarifying that for me. 👍
  6. Cylotron

Neo Geo AES Regions (not really a Tech issue, more of a question)

So, I know that AES games are region free(meaning you can put a US AES game into a JPN console, and vice-versa). Although I have heard that regardless of which region console you have, the games themselves will play it whatever region they were originally intended for. I have a Neo Geo Gold AES...
  7. Cylotron

SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games

I'm in Encinitas, I could possibly attend if it's on the weekend. I recall there were a few gatherings down here in San Diego county long ago(I went to one in Oceanside). There was a fair amount of people then... granted, that was some time ago.
  8. Cylotron

Anyone getting Dying Light 2 this Friday?

You can safely play DL2 without having played 1. As for motion sickness, I know people who can't play FPS games or do VR because of that. I'm just grateful I do not get motion sickness at all.
  9. Cylotron

Well I had a blast. Started playing it Friday night, played a good amount yesterday and just finished it this morning.
  10. Cylotron

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Something came in the mail today ....
  11. Cylotron

In case anyone doesn't know what it is: https://dl2.dyinglightgame.com/ It's been some time since the 1st game was released. Part 2 has been delayed multiple times... surprised it's finally coming out. I was looking at the different "versions" on Steam... regular game $59.99, Deluxe edition...
  12. Cylotron

Microsoft buying Activision blizzard for 68.7 billion

I saw the Sony/Bungie thing this morning. Surprised there isn't a separate thread for that yet. :poop:
  13. Cylotron

Cheapish AES conversions on Japan Auction sites

Somehow I doubt they went through the trouble of converting MVS boards to AES. I bet if they did, they would be asking for more $$$.
  14. Cylotron

Cheapish AES conversions on Japan Auction sites

I've been seeing a ton of "conversions" on eBay lately from Japanese sellers for under $200. At least they are honest about what they are selling. Although it does make me wonder who's making them and just how shitty of a job did they do? 🤔
  15. Cylotron

I managed to pre-order the $649 version within 9 minutes of the pre-orders going live. Steam got slammed hard and was unresponsive for awhile... pre-orders sold out through Q2 2022. I was originally notified that I would get it Q4 2021, but then that updated to Q1 2022. Now just waiting to see...