Recent content by cr8zykuban0

1. C

Part of my NeoGeo AES collection , US section (74 games)

Super nice collection. Killer titles and those English versions be looking so sweet
  2. C

FS: Nintendo Switch Lites...

That’s good parenting! Sometimes they gotta learn to put school first before anything! Best of luck on sale
  3. C

Unused KOF 94 Designs

It’s always awesome to see concept art of your favorite games to get an idea of what could have been if they stuck to these designs and ideas. I think it was a great idea to get characters from different games with some original characters to KOF and it came out perfect❤️
  4. C

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I absolutely love collecting for the megadrive! Congrats on the pickup
  5. C

Crazykubano update game collection

I’ll definitely send you a pm if I see anything
  6. C

I see demon front is being played. Excellent choice!
  7. C

Found me a really nice boxed Sega saturn from my local game store! Thankfully I had credit so it didn’t cost me anything out of pocket 😄 really happy to get this one since it was in way better shape of my old JP Saturn that died on me a while back
  8. C

Luckily enough I got this cab from offer up a couple of years back. Had to drive 45 mins to get it but so worth the drive! Yeah I fell in love with the switch so that’s been a system I’ve been focusing on pretty heavy due to so many awesome games coming out for it! I usually go for cib for all...
  9. C

Luckily enough I got this cab from offer up a couple of years back. Had to drive 45 mins to get it but so worth the drive!
  10. C

The Game Room arcade in Republic, WA...

To see this is very wholesome and so awesome of you to provide arcade fun for your community.
  11. C

Those are some sweet pickups forsure!
  12. C

:buttrock: Bruh… this is pure pleasure for my ears! Love how someone did a metal cover for this song!
  13. C

Just got my super Metroid from egg_sandwich! Thanks again dude!
  14. C

Thank you!! Gotta love the neo cd. Such a great and affordable way to play neo Geo games. 🙏
  15. C

Thank you! Yeah I’ve been going pretty heavy as far as switch collecting due to so many awesome games coming out for it. Easily one of my favorite systems to play and collect. Currently at 249 switch titles