Recent content by c0dehunter

1. c0dehunter

Unbelievable business practice

Have you seen his listing on eBay for US $1,999,999.99? How can eBay allow such crap?
  2. c0dehunter

Update: I was supposed to go there, and he arranged an "appointment" for me, but the last minute he called and said that his store is flooded with a pipe leakage! Is this guy going to make money and make a sale or not? I mean what sane business person turn down potential clients with silly...
  3. c0dehunter

This week I am going there to see what he has for sale in his AES collection...heh heh.
  4. c0dehunter

He does not charge the dreaded $10 at the door, anymore, but you have to become a 'free' member in order to buy stuff. What sane business owner charges potential customers at his business' door?!! The guy is completely bonkers...
  5. c0dehunter

Josh always says that his 'partners' are in Japan, or how he has gone there for training by the 'official Japanese staff' over there (not sure which company he is talking about), so it could be Chris or Dion after all...
  6. c0dehunter

Does this mean that the so called partners of this joint which are described as "fat cats, sitting by their pool" (Josh's exact words), are non other than Chris and Dion? The plot thickens!
  7. c0dehunter

I see. Just thought to point it out though...
  8. c0dehunter

Oh, and two more hilarious eBay postings: $90,000.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Metal-Slug-1-2-Complete-Japan-Neo-Geo-AES-VideoGameX-/300929512881?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4610cbf5b1 US $3,000,000.00...
  9. c0dehunter

They used to have Christian Religion pamphlets and other proselytizing material, so this Josh guy would try to convert me and my friends into becoming "believers" while we where shopping for old retro stuff. Unimaginable! Of course I did not take too seriously, but some might get offended. The...
  10. c0dehunter

I kid you not! Last year I bought an AES system from him, but as you can see by the recent ratings of his business, it has gotten worse. He has a 20 years old kid behind the counter, who has no authority selling high value items, and the owner/manager can not be found nowhere! The only reason...
  11. c0dehunter

I have been trying to buy some NEO GEO items from this place: http://videogamex.com/index.php?route=common/home But the guy behind the counter refuse so, stating that the manager named Josh is not there, so he can not do business. I have been calling for the past two weeks with no luck. How...
  12. c0dehunter

How much is a 'fair' asking price for METAL SLUG X, or METAL SLUG 2 (Japanese AES ver.)

Thanks for your comments. OK, do you guys recommend a reliable online source for NEO GEO games?
  13. c0dehunter

How much is a 'fair' asking price for METAL SLUG X, or METAL SLUG 2 (Japanese AES ver.)

Did those weird NEO GEO 'Freaks' ever updated the inserts of these games as well? Or was it for the US version?
  14. c0dehunter

Wow, that bad, huh!? Does it mean that they are bootlegs?
  15. c0dehunter

How can I tell if it is a bootleg or fake? Can you kindly provide a picture of the actual game and its case (remember, it is a Japanese version for the AES) Thanks!