Recent content by buster_broon

1. buster_broon

Multi format sale

looking at further clearing down my collection of stuff and this is what I have available for sale prices don't include postage but happy to negotiate but everything will be sent via an insured and trackable means, always happy to meet fellow forumites so if you want to collect im sure I can...
  2. buster_broon

Wanted: ADK Tamashii - Japanese PS2

Looking for the above shipped to the Uk Thanks Jason
  3. buster_broon

161 in 1 Neo geo MVS mult--cartridge

looking to sell the last of my 6th Neo collection smashing item that I used with no problems on my AES converter cartridge and has a great selection of games people say there is issues with last blade but I neve noticed any issues and all the games I played worked perfectly comes with games...
  4. buster_broon

All about SNK 2 disc set (sealed) region 2 DVD

Recently bought an open one and have watched it but see no point in keeping 2 of them so selling my sealed one £100 shipped in the UK or best offer People that live outside the uk let me know and I will get a shipping quote, but will subtract the amount it costs in the uk to ship from the...
  5. buster_broon

Wanted a few neo AES items

Looking for a couple of games and a cable if anyone can help out Neo geo modded RGB cable - looking to buy or for one of the guys here to make one up for me Neo geo games (any region) Spin master Soccer brawl Nam 75 Thrash rally Windjammers
  6. buster_broon

loads of retro shenanigans

here is my latest list of sales postage isn't included but happy to ship almost anywhere as long as insurance is taken also happy to negiotiate plus if you buy a game you can pick another game under £5 for free (cheapest free) so offer away Dreamcast Japanese Airforce Delta £2 Berserk £10...
  7. buster_broon

lots of Neo Geo CD spines, manuals, back covers (my last neo cd stuff)

hello there, this is the last of my stuff lots of spares that people can use if they only have cd only gams to build up there set or replace tatty versions, loads available Neo Geo CD Extra stuff (spine cards) ASO 2 JPN Baseball Stars 2 JPN Crossed Swords JPN King of fighters 96 JPN...
  8. buster_broon

neo geo cd games and some extra spines, manuals and back inlays

here is whats left of my stuff and it all has to go no reasonable offer turned down Neo Geo CD Japanese The King of Fighters 96 Neo Geo Collection £17 Complete The King of Fighters 98 £14 spine Viewpoint £18 Spine Neo Geo CD USA/EURO Aerofighters 2 £18 Spine Aggressors of Dark Kombat £7...
  9. buster_broon

massive massive massive multiformat sale

Welcome to my new sale, this sale is to raise £800 which is a lot less than before and this is for the final amount towards solicitor’s fees. Postage isn’t included in the price but buy enough and I will throw it in for free and always happy to negotiate deals of some sort if you take a bunch...
  10. buster_broon

neo geo cd sale and extras (updated 25/8)

Welcome to my new sale, this sale is to raise £800 which I need towards solicitor’s fees. Postage isn’t included in the price but buy enough and I will throw it in for free and always happy to negotiate deals of some sort if you take a bunch of items, all items will be sent with adequate...
  11. buster_broon

Lots of goodies - have a look

Morning guys time for a clear out Prices are negotiable and I might be off on a few of them so happy to match other prices but reckon I’ve managed to beat all the importers, buy a huge chunk and will discount and offer free postage on top with international sales will discount shipping as best...
  12. buster_broon

lots of Neo CD games for sale (USA/EURO and JPN)

Morning guys time for a clear out Prices are negotiable and I might be off on a few of them so happy to match other prices but reckon I’ve managed to beat all the importers, buy a huge chunk and will discount and offer free postage on top with international sales will discount shipping as best...
  13. buster_broon

Complete set of JPN Neo Geo CD games

Need to sell of my stuff to pay bills and the like and i have a complete neo geo cd set wont list it here but if you are interested i can email you the list and you can see whats available Postage will be a nightmare outside the UK im afraid so will keep it in the UK unless you can either come...
  14. buster_broon

All about SNK DVD boxed set

Nice and minty please Let me see what you've got
  15. buster_broon

wanted EURO/USA Neo CD games

after the following games: World Heroes 2 jet Ninja commando Ninja Combat Blues journey Ninja Masters thanks