Recent content by bubba966

1. bubba966

New Star Wars stuff announced

Yeah, it was Fast Four where they changed the formula up. And overall I've enjoyed F&F more than SW over the last 2 decades. Mando is quite solid. Force Awakens was ok, but being just a reheated New Hope was quite a letdown. Rogue One was surprisingly good. Solo would've been a lot better...
  2. bubba966

Worst hotel you've stayed in

Shittiest one I recall staying at was I think a Days Inn in... Bismark ND. I was driving out to MGC from Seattle and I got tired by the time I hit Bismark so just pulled off and I think it was the first hotel I came to. As I opened the door to the lobby I felt the need to leave and shoulda...
  3. bubba966

P.T. is playable again.

I don't feel the need to give it a go that bad to fuck with the firmware on my Pro. Oh well
  4. bubba966

P.T. is playable again.

There was no way to ever DL this off the web and copy it over to a PS4 that never DL'd it before, right? I missed out on getting it while it was available and after all the talk over the years I wouldn't mind giving it a shot
  5. bubba966

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Yup, pretty much. Much prefer to watch a movie on 4K disc than any streaming service. Even more so if the stream isn't even a 4K one. I swear the 1080p stream on Netflix is purposely shitty to try and sell you on the 4K subscription.
  6. bubba966

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

This... 99.9% of people anymore don't give a fuck about the audio when watching things. Hell, most people are more than fine watching shit on their phones/tablets/computers. With the interwebs/social media/etc absorbing people's time any kind of movie is usually backround noise. And even...
  7. bubba966

Happy Birthday Neodogg

Happ burf dogg!
  8. bubba966

Simplest way to add pause button to MVS? help?

You can ask him to burn you a 3.3 instead if you'd rather have that. He should have no problem doing either
  9. bubba966

Taito in Widescreen decades before we had it at home

They were broadcasting HDTV signals in Japan in '89. The MUSE LD's were '93. There was also 16:9 Anamorphic LD's in '94.
  10. bubba966

Oh come on... WTF has Morrison done lately? I don't even recall seeing him do any non-SW stuff (prolly something I'd imagine, but dunno wat). Besides, didney likes makin peeps sign redic long contracts as they love milkin shit till it's dead and then a lil more. There should be no reason he's...
  11. bubba966

Of course we will. Boba owes Mando now. You know it'll come up and we'll see him even if it's just him sending Shand to go bail out Mando.
  12. bubba966

She is the Cavalry for a reason after all...
  13. bubba966

It was the best Rodriguez ep at least. I enjoyed it well enough.