Recent content by BTD

1. BTD

FIXED

Fixed
  2. BTD

AES case (blank/spare)

Don't care which style. Just looking for something to put my NEOSD in.
  3. BTD

AES Monitor Attachment (psone-like)

This was kinda what I was thinking. the red rectangle is the screen folded down. (dimensions are obviously off) Below would be the screen up:
  4. BTD

AES Monitor Attachment (psone-like)

So I've been kinda bored lately and have thought of a new project. I'm thinking of building a monitor add-on for an AES. Similar to the psone flip monitor. Here's what I'm thinking: Get old lcd from a monitor Get corresponding lcd driver board RGB to VGA board VGA out with LDVS ribbon 3D...
  5. BTD

NeoPrint

After running across this listing on eBay, I was throughley confused at what I was looking at. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264005593005 (THIS IS NOT MY LISTING) Whole I'm sure many of you have heard of this cabinet, after years of being in...
  6. BTD

Neo turf masters MVS

Like it says.
  7. BTD

WTB: FM Towns Marty Games/Accessories

Just like the title says. Recently bought a "broken" system that wouldn't turn on. Replaced the power supply caps and it's as good as new. Really need to test the disk drive as well. Replaced the drive belt and I don't know if it's working. Edit- if anyone is actually interested in this...
  8. BTD

WTB Japanese 360

Just like the title says
  9. BTD

WTB: JVC X'eye or Sega CD

Just like the title says. I'd prefer an X'eye but I need some robo aleste in my life so any Sega cd will work.
  10. BTD

FS: MV-1C, Windjammers, MS2, MSX, Neo Turf Masters

MV-1C $75 shipped Metal slug 2 w/shock: $50 shipped Metal Slug X $SOLD Windjammers (please don't make me sell this): SOLD Neo Turf Masters: $55 sold
  11. BTD

CDZ

Looking for CDZ work or without box. Simple as that.
  12. BTD

MVS GAMES FS/T

Really just trying to put more money towards a cmvs since I have NOTHING to play my carts on. Note, I'm not a super fast shipper. If that's an issue, let me know. Sam Sho 3 $35 (SOLD) Sam Sho $10 KoF99 (mismatch kit) $40 Puzzle de Pon $40 (SOLD) World Heroes $10 Ninja Combat $25 Super...
  13. BTD

Any beer enthusiasts on here??

Absolutely! Love all types of beer. Not a snob, but I do enjoy a quality brew. Just had a St. Bernardus ABT 12 Quadruple a few days ago. Delicious. A lot going on.
  14. BTD

NES Mod

This shit is cooler than the other side of the pillow. Edit : doesn't seem to want to let me embed
  15. BTD

Delete

Fucking shit up over here. Delete please mods