Recent content by brewster

1. B

Neo Geo CDZ output problem

Hello all, I hooked up my CDZ using one of my standard SCART connectors but I don't get sound!? I've since went S-Video which looks amazing but obviously I want my unit to be 100% fine. Does anyone have an idea why this problem would occur? Thanks Dave PS I do get sound from the phono...
  2. B

WTB Dog-Tag AES Games will exchange for JAP/EURO too

Will pay above going rate for ones I want, if they are in good condition. Cheers Dave
  3. B

Repair AES cart sticker

Hi all, I recently got a damaged cart delivered, it had been opened and the sticker on the top of the cart has come away on the farside. So basically all the sticker until you reach the back casing is fine. The bit that I need to stick has fine creases in it, must be where the person took the...
  4. B

Mark of the Wolves AES (JAP)

I'll sell for a straight £400 within the UK or £415 within the EU. US would be £425. Prices include the 4% paypal charge. Please let me know if you need more specific information or additional pics. Thanks Dave
  5. B

Boxed Neo GeoCD Joystick, Boxed Memory card, Boxed MVS to AES Super convertor 2....

Hi all, Boxed Neo GeoCD Joystick, it does not contain instructions or polystyrene innards £SOLD http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t492/davewhite04/Neo%20GeoCD%20Joystick/ Boxed Memory Card(Marble effect) £SOLD...
  6. B

Many AES Games - Some rares

Hi all, I’ve decided to off load most of my AES collection, going MVS and CD only. If you’re interested in any of the games and want more pics just ask. Games that are not JAP are Euro/US. Will post to UK, US(Custom charges may apply for items over $200) and all Countries in the EU - will...
  7. B

Neo Geo CD US console WTB

Hi all, As above. Boxed complete would be a bonus, but loose and with just its PSU as long as its working and in clean condition would do(I just want to play the darn thing!). Thanks Dave