Recent content by brettster

1. B

Sony BVM-20F1E Vertical Hold Adjustment?

Im trying to hook up a Jamma Multicart (Just another Pandoras box) via a Vogatek Supergun to my Sony BVM monitor, the Vertical hold is way way off, if I plug this set-up into my 9" PVM I can adjust the vertical hold manually with a knob on the back of the set. Is there a way to adjust the V...
  2. B

AES and CMVS both look terrible on Sony BVM-20F1E Monitor

the RGB Clamp using resistors way works or you can plug in the BNC terminators onto the outputs on the BVM Monitor I used 4 terminators one each for RGB and for sync too, this had the effect of a better centred screen.
  3. B

Got the 75 Ohm Terminators today, Boom fixed the issues. just need to re adjust all my picture settings now :(
  4. B

Hi Skips yes the AES has the RGB bypass mod too as it had less than stellar performance. and audio swap too, perhaps the worst AES model there is
  5. B

Skips, You were Bang On with the RGB Clamp I removed everything from the CMVS RGB lines in the Scart plug and added the 3 x 75Ohm resistors to each pin alongside the RGB wires and twisted the other ends of the Resistors together and joined them to Ground and the Picture quality is Amazing now...
  6. B

Thanks for the Tips guys, Both Systems have their own cables, Termination on the BVM Cards may be the answer, both of the expansion cards in the BVM Monitor have BNC connections labelled in and out, I'll buy some 75 ohm bnc terminators and give that a go
  7. B

Hi all I just got myself a Sony BVM-20F1E, Picture quality is awesome with a Super Nes or Megadrive But Both my AES and CMVS look to be blurred / over exposed mess. The Neo's are connected to the BVM by means of a BNC to RGB Scart adapter, this has a sync cleaner built in. I have tried to add...
  8. B

WTB Sony BVM-20F1E monitor in UK

Got one from BBlist :)
  9. B

WTB Sony BVM-20F1E monitor in UK

Hi all I'm looking to buy a Sony BVM 20F1E monitor, anyone got one for sale in the UK? With a controller if possible but these seem fairly abundant on eBay so not essential. Thanks Brett
  10. B

AES 3-3 RGB bypass mod, scrolling noise on picture, is there a cure?

After trying many many things to cure this, it turned out to be the Power Supply, it works fine with an old Super Famicom Psu. was about the 5th Psu I tried.!!
  11. B

AES 3-3 RGB bypass mod, scrolling noise on picture, is there a cure?

I recently got myself an AES, turns out to be 3-3 board. I was horrified with the quality of the RGB out compared to my CMVS so I followed the Bypass mod as in this link http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?158147-RGB-bypassing-a-NEO-AES3-4&highlight=aes3 This has had a significant...
  12. B

Problem with CMVS Sync on Samsung Plasma but MVS works ok via Vogatek and other TV[SOLVED]

Thanks again :) The TV can adjust the Overscan but only from the Service Menu, so no major problem. Im a Happy Bunny
  13. B

Problem with CMVS Sync on Samsung Plasma but MVS works ok via Vogatek and other TV[SOLVED]

Thanks for the Help Guys, Fremen you win, I used the same Resistor as in the Vogatek and perfect 64" CMVS action :)
  14. B

your not wrong about Samsung !! Im not sure how to get the Composite video from an MVS board, all I can find is Sync which is connected to pin 20 on the RGB Scart.
  15. B

This is a bit of a weird one, I made a CMVS which has been working fine on my old TV and other tv's too via RGB Scart. I now have a new Samsung Plasma and the picture rolls, like a sync issue. I've read alot about sync issues but the weird thing is that if I connect the board up via a Vogatek...