Recent content by BlackSpy

1. BlackSpy

Andro Dunos art set

Hello, I've recently discovered that I'm missing one of the art sheets (the spaceship one) for my Andro Dunos kit. Anyone got a complete or partial set to sell, maybe from a conversion?
  2. BlackSpy

How subjective is temperature?

With a name like Lachlan I'm going to assume they came from Scotland... the Aussies here miss their home weather.
  3. BlackSpy

HAT!
  4. BlackSpy

Brown box label vs cart label

I can't think of a single box label that was holo. I think that for US/EU releases the labels were otherwise identical though. Maybe an interesting exception somewhere? NitD is one I should have bought at launch but never did.
  5. BlackSpy

Sinden Light Gun

Sinden Feed and Seed seems to be a pretty good looking Ontario farming supplier. Which is sells some good stuff, but shipping is a killer to Scotland. Also, I'm not sure how it would actually integrate.
  6. BlackSpy

Lowtax is Dead

There was fat chicks in party hats?
  7. BlackSpy

UK

There is NQ64 in Edinburgh now. Not been, but looks like Kobo with more ambition.
  8. BlackSpy

Sinden Light Gun

So it's about a year since anyone really posted about them. Anyone got one, got an opinion on them? I quite fancy getting one, I love lightgun games, but I'm kind of wary that these things never work as well as advertised...
  9. BlackSpy

what i am doing wrong ?

Yeah, you need to check that connectio.
  10. BlackSpy

So Metroid Dread is 'out.' (now includes a review by DD!)

And I see there is a demo of it, so I'll give that a go this evening.
  11. BlackSpy

So Metroid Dread is 'out.' (now includes a review by DD!)

I'll buy this. I love that most of the complaints are best explained by the ageing process of the player rather than design decisions on the developers part. I'll buy this for my kids...
  12. BlackSpy

WTB Magical Drop 3 complete MVS kit JPN or serial match ENG

Hi, I have one I'd sell. But where are you?
  13. BlackSpy

Top Ten kid friendly Switch games

Overcooked is good, as above. Worth looking at Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime for more coop fun too.
  14. BlackSpy

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

That would have been very nice, not certain I still have your number though... I might see! It wasn't an overnight though and the rain meant that travel was a bit nuts.
  15. BlackSpy

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Hello! I was in Manchester this week and was thinking about you. You still in that part of the world?