Recent content by beh3moth

1. beh3moth

Gradius II intro redone in HD!

Nice!! But where the hell is Gradius 6? Or at least a Gradius 5 HD? I would be happy with that for now!
  2. beh3moth

the Truth of God

Religion is simply a way to justify being shitty to one another. o-l8iqeva0U
  3. beh3moth

Does anyone else watch their food as it microwaves?

Yeah me too... Is it wrong to admire your 'handiwork'? Or is that normal?
  4. beh3moth

How to troll a dating website.

One word: HILARIOUS!
  5. beh3moth

the Truth of God

Because there is no way to really prove someone is 'possessed', if they said they had cancer then it would be different. These jokers have been getting away with it for years.
  6. beh3moth

I wonder what you comic people think of the DC relaunch designs.

Got my hopes up and then found them smashed to pieces!!
  7. beh3moth

Ugh. Some people have issues.

LOL! :D
  8. beh3moth

Cool pick up....Zelda related!

Good call keeping a CRT for those consoles, I kinda regret not having one, anything RGB for me looks awful on my LCD screens. Gonna invest in something to generate scanlines :)
  9. beh3moth

Anyone have BAD neighbors? (ignorant, White Trash, Pigs, Drug Dealers, ETC...)

Because the sound of 'dinner time' at your neighbours was like something from the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'? I wonder how much it costs to keep these guys in macaroni cheese each month?
  10. beh3moth

2d pixel/sprite artists - share your wisdom here...

Just saw this thread and thought it might be cool to share some of my friend's pixel work. He has been converting films into Lucasfilm/Lucasarts stle point and click visuals. Sorry the text is all in Danish. http://nrkp3.no/filmpolitiet/2011/05/spill-kunst-og-piksler/
  11. beh3moth

Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning

And he is the reincarnation of who? :P
  12. beh3moth

Cool pick up....Zelda related!

Looks great :) Kinda overshadows the little metal Zelda pin I was given when I picked up my copy yesterday. Either way I think its cool, just don't know if I will ever wear it. :spock: EDIT: Yeah I just noticed how dusty my shelf is, I promise to get that shit sorted tomorrow! ;)
  13. beh3moth

Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13819764