Recent content by beelzebubble

1. beelzebubble

All Purpose MMA Thread

twas awesome! i was really happy to see rich win too, last round was pretty tense. forrest impressed though i'm sure the "fans" didn't appreciate his new style.
  2. beelzebubble

Shadowrun (360 & Windows)

I've got it but eternal sonata and forza 2 always beat shadowrun out for things i want to play...
  3. beelzebubble

trusty bell - eternal sonata impressions

yep, with rpgs at least i like easy more than hard.
  4. beelzebubble

GT HD Concept Audi Edition Available At Le Mans 2007

you lose, again. try manning up and admitting next time.
  5. beelzebubble

trusty bell - eternal sonata impressions

i'm about 3 hours in. +art style +combat system +difficulty level -typically linear -typically gay anime characters -lack of enemy variety overall it's a nice game, not great and no blue dragon.
  6. beelzebubble

what are we arguing about here. ive said that i like forza 2 more than gt4. that isnt something to argue about, my opinion nothing more, im not suggesting others should agree with me either. that forza has 12 tracks? sorry it has 12 environments, you are relying on wiki, me on my own two eyes...
  7. beelzebubble

you are wrong about how many tracks the game has. wrong by saying i'm trying to defend it. wrong to infer the game is lacklustre. why do you keep asking when the last time i drove a car was?
  8. beelzebubble

not defending it. it is what it is and no matter how much you try to spin bullshit to try and detract from it and champion gt the fact is forza 2 finally got career mode right and has made a sim game truly accessible. p.s your change of tack again makes it obvious your wrong and aren't real...
  9. beelzebubble

i'm looking for an explosion wizkid style or a dropping of the sony colored glasses.
  10. beelzebubble

really? you can hire drivers to race for you? you can change the ai difficulty at any point in your career? add the racing line or breaking line to the track at any time? choose from three damage settings? etc? sorry no, i had gt4 and it wasn't near as appealing to those who don't normally get...
  11. beelzebubble

that's where you are wrong. forza 2 is the first sim i've played that actually manages to make the career mode interesting. you can tweak the difficulty in a bunch of different ways (assists, ai skill, car tuning, etc) so you keep progressing steadily as well as being able to hire drivers to do...
  12. beelzebubble

first ace combat 6 trailer

here.
  13. beelzebubble

32 actually. which is 31 more than gthd which you rave about so much mr sony pr!
  14. beelzebubble

Joe Rogan a cunt for the ages-UFC related

you are the last person to be judging what is or isn't intellectual captain lol.
  15. beelzebubble

the darkness : executions vid

coolness.