Recent content by b-blanco

1. B

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Yeah kinda meh when I saw it was 3d this era could make for beautiful sprite work this just looks lazy and phoned in.
  2. B

For Sale-(All Sold)CPS-2 games added(prices lowered), CPS-1 SF 2 Hyper Fighting(on hold)

Alpha 3 is sold & Hyper Fighting is on hold but I can put up pics of Alpha 2 Zero & Ssf 2 if your interested when I get a chance.
  3. B

Everdrive bundle with SD Cards (All Sold)

I’ve got a Super everdrive with a fully loaded SD card, Mega Everdrive with fully loaded SD Card, & Everdrive 64 with whatever games don’t suck on the N64. Looking for $180 for all 3 would prefer to sell as a bundle but willing to do individually. (All 3 sold via EBay)
  4. B

For Sale-(All Sold)CPS-2 games added(prices lowered), CPS-1 SF 2 Hyper Fighting(on hold)

Hyper Fighting looking for $200. (Sold) Street Fighter Zero Alpha 2 JPN CPS-2 B-Board Phoniexed looking for $250 (sold via eBay for $175) Street Fighter Alpha 3 CPS-2 USA B-Board only crack on the front will provide picture Phoniexed looking for $150.(sold) Super Street Fighter 2 New...
  5. B

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Cps-3 mobo with dark soft cart Third Strike installed.
  6. B

Sega Teases Sequels of Classic Games - Shinobi, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set, Golden Axe, SOR

How about just finally releasing a home port of death adders revenge and call it day my pcbs sound shit the bed a long time ago.
  7. B

PURCHASED ALREADY

I’ve got a JNX supergun I’d be willing to part with I’m getting out of the arcade collecting world.
  8. B

Cps-3 mobo with dark soft cart modded for third strike.
  9. B

Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting CPS-1.
  10. B

I like to play the first World Heroes

Perfect changed the gameplay quite a bit for the better but presentation wise the first 2 are much more entertaining.
  11. B

WTB:Fatal Fury Special MVS & Kizuna Encounter MVS

Looking for Fatal Furu Special and Kizuna MVS carts any region.
  12. B

Wtb:Mortal Kombat II PCB with soundboard

Looking for a good working MK II PCB with a sound board.
  13. B

New Uni Bios issue

So I just put new Uni Bios in my 1 slot and got this screen . I’m posting this from my phone so the image might not display completely but if anyone had any input that would be great thanks.