Recent content by animedude360

1. A

Got a Biomotor Unitron! ...now what?

Well, I just won a Biomotor Unitron today from ebay, for a reasonable price. I payed $30 for it, which might be slight over-priced considering the label is a little scuffed, but I just really wanted this one. But... now what? Completing my NGPC collection was way easier than I thought it'd be...
  2. A

NGPC: Where do you buy games?

Well I finally got my hands on a Last Blade, meaning my fight game collection is complete (For English-released games, anyway. I still need a Samurai Spirits 1). Well that means I can start looking for other NGPC games I'm interested in, so I have a question. Where do you guys look for an buy...
  3. A

NGPC games with two versions.

Well since my last thread was such an easy fix, I have another question. Because pokemon was a big thing when the NGPC came out, there are some games with two versions. Namely Dive Alert and Card Fighter Clash. Are these games the same, but with different collectables, like pokemon, or are there...
  4. A

What NGPC games are dual language?

Today I got my King of Fighters R-1 from Japan in the mail. I was expecting it to be in Japanese and was surprised to find out it is one of the dual language games. This is the only Japanese game I have because I'm trying to get all the fighting games and this one only came out in Japan. Is...
  5. A

What Up?

Hello. I am finally able to make new threads, so I'll introduce myself. Hi! I just got into Neo Geo Pocket color collecting. I hope to have fun collectiong and not go bankrupt!