Recent content by anarchyutopia

1. A

Sony Trinitron PVM 20M2MDE top of picture skewed.

Some further diagnostics here. On overscan, the skewing disappears, on underscan it is still there which leads me to think it is an issue with the SCART to BNC adapter. I don't think it is magnetic interference on the monitor itself because it is a medical grade monitor, I could be wrong though...
  2. A

Sony Trinitron PVM 20M2MDE top of picture skewed.

Hello everyone, I recently bought a Sony Trinitron PVM 20M2MDE and a Scart to BNC adapter to use with my Neo Geo AES. I used it for the first time and as you can see from the images below it is a bit skewed at the top. The NeoGeo works perfectly plugged directly via scart into another TV...
  3. A

Cleaning a metal cased CRT/PVM.

Hello everyone, I bought a Sony CRT monitor this morning and it arrived this morning – a little the worse for wear. Does anyone have any tips for cleaning it without damaging the paintwork and also filling in the chipped paint? Thanks!
  4. A

Getting more amps into my Neo Geo PAL (Europe).

Hello, I have a UK/PAL NeoGeo, there aren't many of them around, and my brick is unusual. I would like to get more than 1A running into my NeoGeo to play a 161-in-1 cart but I'm scared of killing it. Currently, I have a 10V/1A SNK brick. Can anyone recommend a power supply to me that would be...
  5. A

Import duty question: consolized Neo Geo MV-1C from Neotroplis to the United Kingdom

Hello all, I'm spamming the forums this morning, this is my second post. Has anyone ever imported a consolized Neo Geo MV-1C from Neotroplis to the United Kingdom? If so, how much did you get hit for import duty? Thanks everyone.
  6. A

Power supply for consolized Neotropolis MV-1C in Europe (~220v).

Hello everyone, This is my first post, so hello! I have a question about the consolized MV-1C built by Neotropolis (image below). Does anyone know what power supply I would need to buy for this for a European voltage (~220V), specifically the United Kingdom? Edit: it takes 110VAC - 220VAC and...