Recent content by aha2940

1. aha2940

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Metal Slug 1 by a long margin, yet I still suck at it. I've also played Razion and Knight's Chance a lot recently.
  2. aha2940

FS: Final Fight, Mortal Kombat II and Mortal Kombat 3 boards *not working*

Hey guys I got these some time ago, had forgotten about them, but I figure I have to let them go now. Wanna haggle? go ahead, I'm open to offerings. As usual, if the prices are too high, please let me know. I try to base these from eBay, and taking out something because they do not work 100%...
  3. aha2940

Fast Eddie Clarke dead at 67 :(

Now classic Motörhead is complete in the afterlife. Another very sad day. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/edward-allan-clarke-dead-last-11834291
  4. aha2940

FS: MVS carts and kits *More added Jun/09/17*

Edit: Hey guys Got some money expenditures lately, some carts gotta go. Likely these won't be the only ones, so stay tuned. The rules: - Prices based off mjmjr25's list, but I am open to sensible offers - Prices do not include shipping - If you need more info/pics about something, just ask -...
  5. aha2940

onionnes for mercedes?

What do onions have to do with a Mercedes? :scratch:
  6. aha2940

FS: MVS Samurai Shodown 1 to V

Edit: Lowered SSIII price, it was way too high. Hi! I am selling all my Samurai Shodown MVS carts. Pics are below. Notice the following: - SSII has a repair. Likely made by SNK themselves, as soldering looks nice, but it is what it is. - SSIII is the fixed version by SMKDAN. - SSV is the...
  7. aha2940

FS: MVS Metal Slug, RotD, Last Blade, SSIV, kof97

Edit: I tested all the carts and it turns out 2 of the boots are dead. Only the blue kof2001 works. Still, if you want one of them, just let me know. Of course, all the original carts work perfectly. Hi For sale are the carts in the pic below. Only the top 6 carts are originals, the kof 2000...
  8. aha2940

"Freeze" DIP Switch

It's DIP 8, 7 is Free Play:
  9. aha2940

WTB/WTT: Metal Slug 6 AW

So, you have this cart? got bored with it? you have no idea how you could have wasted your money in this game that's worst that MS4? (LOL) I'm your guy! I prefer a boot (working perfect, of course), because of $$ but will consider a nice original one. I also have some MVS commons to trade, will...
  10. aha2940

MVS MV-1C Stereo Mod - working now.

AFAIK, that mod gives line level output, suitable for amplifiers. For ground use the regular ground provided by the MV-1C, which should go to the sleeve of the plug:
  11. aha2940

Freezing Atomiswave

Hi I have an issue playing Dirty Pigsking Football on my Atomiswave. It will freeze after some seconds (couple minutes at most). Here's a video of it: I already tried setting the voltage up to 5.15V, and while it lasts a bit longer, it still freezes. I am afraid of setting the voltage even...
  12. aha2940

Neo Geo AES Serial sticker wanted

waiting for the PM...
  13. aha2940

SECRET SANTA 2016!!! :D

Yesterday I got package form my Secret Santa! woohoo! what does it contain? First, some nice set of sticks and cart of "Dirty Pigsking Football" for Atomiswave: Then, the dick pics: And last, but not least, this little dude...I am guessing he's like Mr. Hankey's cousin or something...