Recent content by 77punk

1. 7

looking for a multi-cart

Hello. Can anyone let me know if they come across a 100+ in one for the MVS. Thanks!
  2. 7

WTB jaguar system and blue game gear

looking to spend some paypal on a jaguar system or a blue game gear. I am also looking for odd systems as well. Thanks
  3. 7

For sale: 24 Neo Geo MVS games with Shockboxes and art

Quest of Jongmaster (with Shockbox and art)(JP)(relabeled) -- $60 Art of Fighting (relabeled) -- $15 Jockey Grandprix (with Shockbox and art)(US) Kit -- $70 World Heroes 2 (with Shockbox and art)(US) -- $20 The King of Fighters 94 (with Shockbox and art)(JP) -- $30 Ninja Combat (with...
  4. 7

WTB video encoder for my MVS mainboard

I plan on consolidating my MVS and need to find a video encoder. I am good with circuits and wouldn't mind building my own or just buying one from someone. Can anyone be of help? Thanks
  5. 7

Northern IL Meeting for Sunday August 3rd

And its on.. set for 3pm or somewheres around there at my place in Fox Lake, IL on Sunday the 3rd of August. Please PM me if you would like to attend. I will have my Neo Geo Cabinet out with lots of games circulating and my AES will appear as well as lots of other systems from the older...
  6. 7

WTB Mario Sunshine

Looking for a cheap copy of Mario Sunshine. I would love it to be complete. Let me know.. Would rather deal with someone that can paypal and has time on the site.
  7. 7

NEOGEO AES Controller hack mod?!?!

Hello all. I am wondering, as Im needing a 2nd AES controller, if I can just hack a regular controller to the DB15 connector via the pin map out on GameSX http://www.gamesx.com/controldata/neocont.htm I tried doing some of it but what happened was the DB15 connector was way not deep enough to...
  8. 7

looking for NEO GEO joypad..

I have about 30 bucks for a Neo Geo joypad for a CD system. I can paypal and would rather get it shipped from US to save on costs. Please be established on this site.. Cheers
  9. 7

neo geo stick or pad WTB

Looking for a neo geo stick or pad, i have about 20 bucks paypal for one shipped. All i care about is that it works correctly. Thanks
  10. 7

Possible Gaming Party in North IL

Hello all. Looking to see who is interested in hanging at my place and jammin to my MVS system around the end of January of 08. Thanks all
  11. 7

looking for Super Gun parts

Looking to build a Super Gun soon. Im very hyped in this project and hope I can find people to help me if I get stuck. I dont have anything but Soldering gun, flux, solder, and other household items. Please let me know what you have and how much you are looking for it shipped to IL. Thanks all...
  12. 7

Complete PC games post Win95 to current

Hello. Today im looking for boxed PC games. I would rather get a lot of them instead of one or two. Please let me know what you have for what price. thanks :multi_co:
  13. 7

WTB broken Gameboy SP

Hi everyone, please let me know if you have a broken Gameboy SP for sale. Im looking to salvage the backlight off of it so please make sure that works before offering. Thanks all.
  14. 7

Moving on up.. from 2 to 6 slot and the problem

Hello all. Today i am trying to figure out what i would need to do to turn my Converted Neo Cab (that is currently MVS board) to house a 6 slot Jamma board. I know re-wiring would be a huge thing on this subject but im thinking of possibly making a supergun out of it, if its too much work to...
  15. 7

Placing controller ports externally on my MVS cabinet

I am looking to find neo geo controller ports.. I want to solder off the points on my MVS motherboard to add two ports (player 1 and 2) on the front of my cabinet. Does anyone know where i can get these. I would hate to try to de-solder off the controller ports just to screw up the motherboard...