Recent content by 2point0

1. 2

Spring Cleaning Sale NES, SNES, DC, PS1, PS2, games

Clearing out more stuff. In addition to the SVC Jamma board for $50 shipped in my NEO selling thread, I'm cleaning up more neglected games. Please give these games a good home. Games are tested and working and I'll post pictures later this evening. I prefer to ship to US because of the...
  2. 2

FS: SNK vs Capcom: Chaos pcb $50 shipped

Another game that needs a good home. Tested and working. $50 shipped
  3. 2

SOLD FS: KOF 98 MVS Kit $105 shipped SOLD

I bought this a little while ago and it needs a better home. $105 shipped to the US. SOLD THANKS The box is a little smashed. See the updated pics. Thanks for looking.
  4. 2

FS/FA: MVS Kit Magical Drop 3 - Now on ebay

I finally pieced together a full kit and this has been sitting on a desk for some time. It's time to let it go. The serials are matching and includes everything. I will even throw in a Japanese art set. The label on the box is a little rough, but the serials are matching. The game is also...
  5. 2

Who here plays soccer/football?

I just got back into playing in an over 30 league and it's pretty fun. Not a lot of pressure and I get to run over a grampa here and there. I've been waiting about 12 years to be able to play in an over 30 league. Two more years and I get to play in a co-ed league. I'm terrible, but I get to...
  6. 2

2008-09 UEFA Champions League

Can they still call it the "champions" league if teams other than the league champion are in the competition? Watched the ManU-Villareal match a little. I've said this before, but Gary Neville is so average. He was never flashy, but he could deliver crosses. Today, not so much. I know he...
  7. 2

For Sale: CPS3 SF3: 2I JPN software + art and other random arcade stuff

Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact CPS JPN Software set $120 shipped I recently bought a Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact security cart, CD and artwork here on the forums and just can't get into it. I am selling it for $120 shipped. Everything works great. Street Fighter Alpha 2 CPS2 Phoenixed Gray...
  8. 2

WTB Cheap AES system-probably found*

I want a cheap aes system to play my cheap games. I don't need controllers and I don't need modifications. Just a deck, and wires, if possible. Please include shipping to Kailua, Hi 96734, in your price. Thanks. Kurt 8/24/07 *I may have found one*
  9. 2

WTB JAMMA extension cable

Let me know. Will pay or have some items for trade in my sales thread. My Current Selling Thread Thanks.
  10. 2

Where to get Astro City control panels?

I am looking for a replacement astro city control panel and want to know where to start to look for one. I saw the thread where there was a group order in January and sent riverservice an email, but read that their control panels are repros and that payment may be a hassle. Any help would be...
  11. 2

FS: SFA2 CPS2, Supergun, joysticks, MVS

I'm selling some stuff to pay for more stuff. I haven't sold things here for a while, but I have a decent trader rating. I'm going to give a list of stuff available for now before I go out of the house and post all prices later. I will also email pics upon request. Street Fighter Alpha 2...
  12. 2

Flickering Boot Up Screen for MV-1F

I'm having some difficulty with my one slot booting up. The supergun I am using works with my hyper fighting sf2 board, but when I try to use the MV-1F, there are a bunch of white and black boxes and the screen flickers. Dips on or off, cart in or not, still the same. I cleaned the jamma...
  13. 2

Maybe a retarded computer question

I've been having trouble logging into webmail sites and espn.com. When I try to access espn.com, I get an alert that reads "The connection was refused when attempting to contact r.espn.go.com" anybody know how I can fix this? Thanks, Kurt
  14. 2

FS: CPS2 SFA2 Phoenix Edition B Board

These neglected games need new homes. I will try to post pics as soon as possible. Super Street Fighter 2 x Green Japanese Board $95 shipped *SOLD* I don't know when/if the battery was ever changed, but it does work 100%. Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gray Phoenix Edition Board $100 shipped...
  15. 2

I just got SPAM from myself

I got a spam prescription meds email and the sender listed was one of my other email accounts. I checked the "sent messages" for the alternate account and it doesn't show any sent mail, but when I hit reply to the spam message the alternate email account received the reply. Anybody have an...