Recent content by 100proof

1. 100proof

Chat message

Downs Lesnar is not to be fucked with.
  2. 100proof

Transformers One. Nah dude.

Give zero fucks about Transformers and never did (was more of a GI Joe/He-man kid) but to answer your question, the pre-trailer bullshit is for the zero attention span social media brats. Because of the length of ads on a lot of those platforms (and the prevalence of quickly scrolling past...
  3. 100proof

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Awakenings - 1990 drama based on a true story about a neurologist who "awakens" a number of catatonic patients in a mental institution in the 60s. Robin Williams plays the lead character (in the first dramatic role I ever saw him in) and Bobby D plays the main patient who goes through all of the...
  4. 100proof

FS: CPS2, NAOMI, JAMMA...

AH Full is a legit good fighting game but yeah, there's a bunch of pervy shit in that game even for someone who's generally immune to Japan's brand of skeeve.
  5. 100proof

NBA Season 23/24

Klay's been washed ever since he came back from that last ACL injury. He'll have a great game once in a blue moon but he and Draymond are both shells of what they were during their mid-2010s dynasty run. He's a free agent but I don't think he's worth anything to another team... I can see the...
  6. 100proof

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

Because paying $1500 for a Vewlix is a world of difference from paying $1500 for some bootleg knock-off from a company that has a proven track record of substandard products. People are willing to pay for quality. As for everything else, it's all hot air until people actually get it in their...
  7. 100proof

NBA Season 23/24

I can't even remember the last time six of the eight 1st round series could realistically go either way. Denver and Boston are safe barring injuries but pretty much every other series is going to be competitive. Fucking wild. A shame I won't be able to watch any of this shit on League Pass.
  8. 100proof

Joe Bob had The Toxic Avenger last night. Hadn't seen it in probably 30 years. Toxie (and Troma in general) is the good kind of exploitation trash. There's plenty of baaad acting and the sound mix is terrible but there's some legitimately good stunt work and practical gore stuff and the whole...
  9. 100proof

Dammit... PM incoming.
  10. 100proof

Are the CPS2 Bs on battery or otherwise?
  11. 100proof

Yeah, Tourist Trap is a legit underappreciated horror gem or whatever the fucking Youtube influencer phrasing is for that. Goofy and weird and Chuck Connors gives his absolute all. I wouldn't call it a great movie but any horror/slasher fan should see it.
  12. 100proof

The nips are shown through wet, sheer clothes and she's naked in a couple of scenes (though no pepperonis) but I guess no? There is a scene where she runs through a field where she's clearly not wearing support and that shit looks painful.
  13. 100proof

Immaculate - Sydney Sweeney's tig ol bitties star as a novitiate (nun in training) who goes to Italy to take her vows and work in an old nun's home. She suddenly finds herself preggo (despite not having done the big nasty) and the nuns/priests immediately think it's a miracle and not that she's...
  14. 100proof

Chat message

@wyo Just remember to sleep on your side bruv.
  15. 100proof

Chat message

No hate.