Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
The youngest baby boomer in 2023 is 59. I don’t think there are many 59 year olds here just yet. That term is way overused.

Regardless, perverts come in all ages. The difference is that actual boomers would have built those pervy figures as garage kits and younger people “don’t have time” (actually: don’t have skill, patience motivation, focus, etc) so they buy them complete for way more money.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
This is the only way you can make me give a shit about soccer!
View attachment 62428
Qman 3001 "Super Soccer: Defend Penalty Area (2018)", 148 pcs. The robot is poseable and has a launcher for the giant, spring-loaded soccer ball on its' right shoulder. A cool, but, kind of bizarre set. There's another, similar bot, for the opposing team, which I also have, but, I haven't built it yet.
View attachment 62429
Dear god. Make me a turd, i want to flush away.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
These finally came in the mail today. 7" scale remakes of the old LJN D&D action figures of Grimsword and Warduke. I had the old ones back when I was a kid. Thought they were really cool back then. I hope they do more of the characters from the line.

grim.jpg

war.jpg

Reactions: @M

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
That character in the first pic is a weird look. Flabby belly rolls and fishnet stockings?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
A snake coiled around his waist and mail.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
That knee joint on guy #2.
Toldy folds.
It's pretty funny that in the photos released for the figures and they had the leg turned wrong. Once the reviews of the figures started to come out it was one of the first things addressed, that it was just posed stupid.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
As expected, MP Jetfire's jet mode is WAY nicer than the one from the Netflix series even though its meant to look like the MP. I like that one well enough but when in Jet mode there are these obvious empty spaces. Looks ridic.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
As expected, MP Jetfire's jet mode is WAY nicer than the one from the Netflix series even though its meant to look like the MP. I like that one well enough but when in Jet mode there are these obvious empty spaces. Looks ridic.
I had that one, it was pretty shitty. You get what you pay for, it was big but cheap and it felt and looked like it.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
These things aren't fun when they are highly complex, sometimes fragile and the instructions are in Japanese ugh

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I had that one, it was pretty shitty. You get what you pay for, it was big but cheap and it felt and looked like it.
I bought one, and when I unboxed it, the hips were super loose. I bought it on eBay, not an actual store but I contacted Hasbro and asked what I could do. They verified a few numbers on the box I had and sent a new one. I asked if I needed an RMA or something for the first one and they told me to just keep it.

I eBayed it and made my money back 😂

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
These things aren't fun when they are highly complex, sometimes fragile and the instructions are in Japanese ugh

I have a like/dislike thing with complex Transformers. On one hand, I like the complexity because its fun to transform them. Once or twice... Maybe.. But other than that when its WAY too complex like tiny 2cm tabs and weird socketed panels, etc its a little too much. Does the engineering give me a boner? Sure. But the execution is tiresome.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Fragile huh isn't that in most cases for mp transformers handle with care and for ko's as well.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Found a G1 reissue of Starscream in cartoon colors. It was boxed odd, not like the other G1 rereleases. Its fine but didn't come with any decals to put on the bot mode.

1675701402178.png