Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Bought many records and CDs over the last months. Too lazy to show all. Those Sony Walkmans were all defective but work fine now. Also bought a defective WM-32 but it ended as parts spender for one of the WM-34. Wish the seller didn't clean it before shipping.

tBzmtDs.png

ap6tw6X.png

KgrPYAy.png

aobNY1z.png

Q1dLGO3.png

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Had some dingy grey support poles in the basement, that I had been wanting to do something with for years, but never got around to it. I figured the cheapest thing to do was paint them, and then I found some inexpensive vinyl racing stripes on Etsy. It’s kind of a nod to the MVS.

5B0B065C-D8CB-4C8D-BE52-4A1A11F9E6BA.jpeg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Had some dingy grey support poles in the basement, that I had been wanting to do something with for years, but never got around to it. I figured the cheapest thing to do was paint them, and then I found some inexpensive vinyl racing stripes on Etsy. It’s kind of a nod to the MVS.

View attachment 62266
roker's mom can help with spicing up those poles...and other poles...

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Bought many records and CDs over the last months. Too lazy to show all. Those Sony Walkmans were all defective but work fine now. Also bought a defective WM-32 but it ended as parts spender for one of the WM-34. Wish the seller didn't clean it before shipping.

tBzmtDs.png

ap6tw6X.png

KgrPYAy.png

aobNY1z.png

Q1dLGO3.png
Liquid swords is the best of all of the WuTang solo releases hands down

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Got a fat Xbox One with 500GB HD for $40

Looking through FB Marketplace I saw someone selling it for $50. Offered $40 and they accepted. Came with power cord, HDMI cable and one controller. It seems to work just fine - the seller mentioned that they were getting rid of it because they got a Series X for Christmas.

Added my XBL account to it which I haven't used since 2016 and immediately downloaded a couple of Xbox 360 games I had purchased digitally. One of those games being Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and the other being the Perfect Dark remaster. Then I bought Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition for $9.99 which I've wanted for a long time. Super excited to have access to all three KI games with just one purchase. Microsoft gives Halo: Infinite away for free and there's also no cost to play online so I downloaded it too. I was rusty as hell but the experience sparked off some serious nostalgia. Finally, I purchased a Hori Fighting Commander Octa to use with Killer Instinct and Street Fighter IV. I've been having so much fun with KI 2013 that I've hardly touched the two classic titles included in the Definitive Edition but I will eventually and the Octa will come in handy for those games as well. Here's a pic of what I got.

IMG_1561.JPG

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Liquid swords is the best of all of the WuTang solo releases hands down

Out of all the RZA produced ones, I’ll give ya that.
The later releases…especially GFK’s Fishscale & …More Fish with the DOOM/Haas G aka Phantom of the Beat/Minnesota produced tracks are rediculoid.

Blue Armour gets me hype enough to consider running to work, instead of driving.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Out of all the RZA produced ones, I’ll give ya that.
The later releases…especially GFK’s Fishscale & …More Fish with the DOOM/Haas G aka Phantom of the Beat/Minnesota produced tracks are rediculoid.

Blue Armour gets me hype enough to consider running to work, instead of driving.
Sounds like a sample of a track from the Savage Streets soundtrack. Cool!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Holy crap the GBS Control is huge!

Also, a Sega Genesis mini 2. Shipping box was beat to hell and open but thanks to them shrink wrapping the mini to a piece of cardboard it made it. Bought it for one game that doesn't play properly on a Mega SD.20230126_193818.jpg

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Here is the summary of my comparing the GBSC vs Retrotink 2X SCART.

20230126_203347.jpg

I forget about the thick members who are like summary???

Which one is plugged in?

Last edited:

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Dracula a metaphor for humanities evil. Doctor a metaphor for humanities ever lasting struggle against what is right. There is more to this game than what appears at first sight. Doctor social is this magical psychologist something we all should aspire to be while the forces of darkness represent our burden and journey throughout life. It truly is a master of darkness View attachment 61855

Jordan Peterson vs Dracula

Looks nice and clean!

It's no where near as good at Metroid but it's worth playing. It's a cool little game.