herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Hell yea, looking forward to it

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Will be there.

BTW, was cool to see you and Paul at CCAG for the first time. Any chance you'll be making that a regular thing?

Jon

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
If @majors brings the Y2 Akatsuki Blitzkampf sequel-I will move Heaven and Earth to be there.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Will be there.

BTW, was cool to see you and Paul at CCAG for the first time. Any chance you'll be making that a regular thing?

Jon
No, I don’t think we will be doing that again.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
No, I don’t think we will be doing that again.
That MAY have been the worst convention I've been to, as far as selection. 2nd only to year 1 of TORGS, which was literally 8 vendors and 2 attendees.

Vendors themselves were ok, just no merchandise.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
What do you guys think about using MiSTer(s) instead of real hardware for playing the non-Neo Geo coin-op stuff at the meetup?

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
What do you guys think about using MiSTer(s) instead of real hardware for playing the non-Neo Geo coin-op stuff at the meetup?
I'm cool with any setup. Also are we gonna have a game tournament again like last year's Dunk Dream tournament?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
As long as you are OK troubleshooting my Sigma for a few minutes, that's fine.

Have we decided on a tournament game? I'm not sure I have a suggestion this year.

Jon

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
As long as I’m still on the top side of the dirt a tournament needs to happen. Has Puzzle Bobble been a tourney game yet? I know we have done windjammers, TSS, Street Hoop, and Turf Masters.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
We've never had a NGPC tournament to my knowledge. I now have 2 IPS-modded units. Add that to what WC and everyone else has, and we may actually have enough to play MotM or something. Thoughts?

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
We've never had a NGPC tournament to my knowledge. I now have 2 IPS-modded units. Add that to what WC and everyone else has, and we may actually have enough to play MotM or something. Thoughts?
That sounds dope. I wouldn't mind another sport's game either, like Football Frenzy

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

I remember trying to head to head MotM at some of my meet ups, before ips’ hit the scene, and sunshine in the driveway borked it.

I love head to head MotM. I’ll be bringing two NGPC, a cart, and a link cable.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Someone did a NGPC linked MotM or Gals fighter tourney yeeears ago that I remember winning. Since that does not use up any of the cabs do we want to try running two events? Maybe MD3 as Mike suggested although I suspect he will be a top contender. :) I would be happy to run MD3 if someone else took point for the NGPC tourney. I believe the NGPC tourney was held upstairs in the past.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I would cast a vote in favor of Pochi & Nyaa, Gururin, Puzzle de Pon! R, Zintrick, Panic Bomber, or Puzzle Bobble 1 before Magical Drop anything. No question.

Recently gave some thought about running side tourneys of 16 participants max each for KOF 2002(anniversary year, etc.) alongside maybe World Heroes Perfect, or Breakers Revenge.

@Ran Thrie
@Billy Awesomo
@analogwinter
@willacb