SOTM February 2022: Batsugun Special - Raffle Underway!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Congrats to the winner! Sad I could not play last month, but I already have a dope Ajax special, so I'm happy someone else is getting a sweet arcade stick.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Have some other stuff I'm going to raffle off shortly too. In an effort to spread the love, if you win, I'll clear your entries out. Hope that's cool with everybody. I'm not going to do YT vids for all of them, 'cause frankly, it's a pain in the ass. I do commit to no shenanigans however. I'll post here with winners.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Good shit, thanks for hosting and thanks for the raffle Ajax!

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
Great SOTM, great game and great host, thanks for hosting, the raffle, and most of all bringing some much needed fun to the community! Thanks to everyone else that participated and also hosted in the past and will host in the future, keeping it real!
Congrats to the winner!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Thanks again for hosting last month, and that was very generous of you to giveaway a stick like that.

Hans

In my bathroom I pee sitting. No splashing
Goob of the Year
Fun competition 👍. Thanks to everyone for participating and thanks to @Ajax for his generosity.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
To think I never got involved in this cool monthly little comp before. Awesome @Ajax.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Ah, I appreciate the kind words everybody. 🙏 I gotta admit that this thread was the most fun I've had on here in a long, long time. Likewise, massive thanks to everybody who participated.

I really love shooting games, and it was great connecting with all of you through this game specifically. It seems possible to me that at least a couple folks bagged their first clear in this thread, and that's the kind of stuff that stands out over a lifetime of playing games. I think I said it once in this thread already, but that's that shit. 😤😤😤

Congrats to @FREEMAN on the win (I promise I'm gonna get you a shipping quote soon). Congrats to @egg_sanwich for coming in on top this month with a decidedly insane score! 💪