FS: IPS NGPC and NGP systems *prices reduced*

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Paypal only, USD only, shipping to USA and Canada only. I reserve the right to discriminate.

If you want multiple things, PM me and I’ll get you an adjusted total.

Neo Geo Pocket Color silver system, has been modded with an IPS screen and a glass screen cover. It has OSD controls wired up to the A, B and Option buttons. Works very well, shell is original with both its battery covers and in fair condition.
$220 USD shipped
$210 USD shipped

PHc9mcx.jpg

96wMkkG.jpg

zmS6yOD.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket, blue camo system (it’s the original black & white model), has been modded with an IPS screen and a glass screen cover. It does not have OSD controls wired to buttons, instead it has touch pads across the top, between the screen cover and the cartridge slot. The left touch sensor changes the screen color, the right touch sensor changes the brightness. Works very good, shell is original with both its battery covers and in good condition.
$180 USD shipped
$170 USD shipped

Nmtodlj.jpg

lMHoRiV.jpg

IbTZO5a.jpg

Shanghai Mini, Japanese version, complete in box. Excellent condition.
$40 USD shipped
$35 USD shipped

lPIpuUO.jpg

The 7 loose NGPC games are now sold

7 loose NGPC games:
Sonic Pocket Adventure (US): $30 USD shipped
Samurai Shodown 2 (Euro): $20 USD shipped
King of Fighters R2 (Euro): $20 USD shipped
Metal Slug 1st Mission (Euro): $30 USD shipped
Puzzle Link (Euro): $20 USD shipped
Pac-Man (US): $20 USD shipped
Fatal Fury 1st Contact (US): $20 USD shipped

The 7 loose NGPC games are now sold

PMP4tsO.jpg

Last edited:

CatBoy

n00b
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Those IPS screens breathed new life into the NGP, I can’t recommend them enough. GLWTS!

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those IPS screens breathed new life into the NGP, I can’t recommend them enough. GLWTS!

I didn’t want to believe it, but it’s true. I’m playing games I haven’t played in years. Last night it was Pac Man, mostly it’s been Neo Turf Masters.

One thing I’ve noticed is that with the IPS screen the viewing angle is so extreme (full coverage, pretty much) that when you’re playing golf it’s actually easier to putt or compose most of your shots. You can “lay down” on the green, as it were, and see your shots from the ground by holding the screen at an extreme angle. With the OG screen that didn’t really work past a certain angle. I haven’t broken any of my scores with it but it makes it easier to just comfortably play the game which I think is what every NGP owner has wanted for 20+ years.

You will need very good batteries though (Panasonic) if you want better than Turbo Express running times. This terrific screen absolutely obliterated the once amazing battery life of my blue NGPC.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Bump, these are still available:

Neo Geo Pocket Color silver system, has been modded with an IPS screen and a glass screen cover. It has OSD controls wired up to the A, B and Option buttons. Works very well, shell is original with both its battery covers and in fair condition.
$220 USD shipped
$210 USD shipped

$200 USD shipped

PHc9mcx.jpg

96wMkkG.jpg

zmS6yOD.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket (B&W), blue camo system is unavailable at this time

Shanghai Mini, Japanese version, complete in box. Excellent condition.
$40 USD shipped
$30 USD shipped

lPIpuUO.jpg

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I didn’t want to believe it, but it’s true. I’m playing games I haven’t played in years. Last night it was Pac Man, mostly it’s been Neo Turf Masters.

One thing I’ve noticed is that with the IPS screen the viewing angle is so extreme (full coverage, pretty much) that when you’re playing golf it’s actually easier to putt or compose most of your shots. You can “lay down” on the green, as it were, and see your shots from the ground by holding the screen at an extreme angle. With the OG screen that didn’t really work past a certain angle. I haven’t broken any of my scores with it but it makes it easier to just comfortably play the game which I think is what every NGP owner has wanted for 20+ years.

You will need very good batteries though (Panasonic) if you want better than Turbo Express running times. This terrific screen absolutely obliterated the once amazing battery life of my blue NGPC.
Ive been gone for about 6 months, but that has not changed the fact that you should KYS. When i sell my collection shortly you are one of less than 5 banned from purchasing my wares.