SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I know this is till a long way off to be discussing details but was just thinking since I'm providing the venue and the games maybe others can bring food, and whatever else we may need unless of course everyone just wants to go on their own when it comes to eating. Anyway just throwing it out there.

hermosaguy

Geese's Thug
I know this is till a long way off to be discussing details but was just thinking since I'm providing the venue and the games maybe others can bring food, and whatever else we may need unless of course everyone just wants to go on their own when it comes to eating. Anyway just throwing it out there.

I think least people can do is bring food, drinks etc since you are providing a venue. I can bring some boards along as well too.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I think least people can do is bring food, drinks etc since you are providing a venue. I can bring some boards along as well too.

Hi. Just thought I'd let you know I just saw your pm and replied to it. Sorry for the late reply.

Anyway just wanted to post here again and let everyone know that it's looking like I won't be back in the US until next year due to the spike in COVID cases. I am definitely committed to hosting though and really want this to go down. I'll keep everyone updated as to when I'm back in town and we can discuss possible dates for the gathering.

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
Don't even think about doing this until there's a vaccine. Give me a break.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Hopefully there will be people interested to show up in the Valley. This is definitely going to happen when everything is safe and COVID 19 is no longer a threat so for sure this won't happen anytime soon

Last edited:

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
BUMP. Any updates?

I'm still in Paris and will definitely not be leaving anytime this year, so I will be back in LA next year at the earliest if it's safe to travel. I will definitely give a heads up here so everyone who's coming can get input on the gathering and we can discuss details (date, who's bringing what, etc)

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yeah I’m on lockdown till the all-clear. We just had our second born, and I’m not risking anything at this point. When Covid is conquered I’ll come out for sunlight. Till then, it’s minty green LCD tanning for me.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
2021 Meet! Lets goooo

Yup. Once I'm back in the City named after the angels. I'll definitely post here and let you guys know and we can discuss the details of when we want to do this. It'll definitely be sometime next year. NO WAY I'M SETTING FOOT IN THE US RIGHT NOW WITH COVID-19 RUNNING WILD ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!

Last edited:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
until then how about a online gathering? console/pc?? :eek_2::eek_2::eek_2::eek_2:

Last edited:

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
Recently moved from Massachusetts to SoCal, so yeah, let's get something going once this whole thing is over..

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Recently moved from Massachusetts to SoCal, so yeah, let's get something going once this whole thing is over..

Yeah I plan on hosting one as I already posted. I’m in Paris now though where it’s relatively safe as far as COVID is concerned. I have NO plans of setting foot back in the Land of the Free anytime soon and should be back in the country sometime next year at the earliest.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member

I sent you another pm. Just want to make sure you got it. Just reply either way via pm or here so I know you got it.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Seems like this thread's dead. But just in case people still check here, I just wanted to say that whenever it is that we have the gathering, I want to stream it live on Twitch. I think that would be great. That's all. Just wanted to share that.

Last edited:

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
2022 Meet up!!! We doing this?
I'll be back in LA late May. I would love to host a gathering, but it seems like this thread died a long time ago. I just don't know if the others even care anymore. But would definitely love to host one. I've even toyed/thought about streaming it on Twitch.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I'm in Encinitas, I could possibly attend if it's on the weekend. I recall there were a few gatherings down here in San Diego county long ago(I went to one in Oceanside). There was a fair amount of people then... granted, that was some time ago.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I'm in Encinitas, I could possibly attend if it's on the weekend. I recall there were a few gatherings down here in San Diego county long ago(I went to one in Oceanside). There was a fair amount of people then... granted, that was some time ago.
I'm down for hosting this summer. I'm in Reseda in the Valley. But getting people interested in showing up is another matter. It doesn't seem like anybody in this thread cares anymore. But if we can get people interested, I'm game. I'm even interested in streaming the gathering on Twitch if possible.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I'd like to give this one more shot if anyone here's still interested in a showing up to a gathering that I'm hosting. I've concentrated my efforts on Facebook and reached out to people there who may be interested in showing up. So I'm making one last post here if anyone's interested, just let me know. No date yet but I'm looking at late May or June. We'll decide on a date among the participants. Just give me a holler if you're interested.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Looking to visit USA later on this year probably late September to late October

Hopefully CA, LV and NY sorted out ?

Do you guys do meet ups ?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Looking to visit USA later on this year probably late September to late October

Hopefully CA, LV and NY sorted out ?

Do you guys do meet ups ?
Yeah I want to host one in late May or June. I intend to fly back to LA from London.